The Bang! Bang! project. | Slot 1 revised.

Oliber.

I finished slot 1 actually, and is uploaded. But I want to revise it since I don't like the hair and pants,just little tweaks here and there, attires are the same... so here it goes:

REVISED 2/8/2012

mankindupdate-1.jpg

Oliber.'s Mankind (Uploaded version)

Now on Live | Search Tags: Oliber. , Mankind, Foley

Mankindupdate.jpg

Old face and attires:

MankindMugs.jpg

MankindBody-1.jpg

Brown tights, Blue Pants with RnS jacket, Black pants, Red pants with Mr. Rocko

WAQ's Heel Mankind.

HeelMankind-WAQ.jpg

HeelMankindbody-WAQ.jpg

WAQ's Mankind slot is still not finished. It's missing that V collar neck thing (lolwut?) on his clothes. Still have to PT that.

Feedbacks, suggestions welcomed.

:)

Looks really solid. I just don't remember the blue or orange attire. Also he occasionally taped up his wrists. Like I said looks great and really solid. Another thing he looks way too skinny.

Thanks!

Blue attire is during his tag team reign with Rock, and the Red (orange lol) attire, I saw it once on SD, but I knew he wore it on house shows. I'm also thinking putting wrist tapes, but it all depends on WAQ, and I'll make him more fat :lol:

even with stretched pictures he's nearly not fat enough.

Looks good so far though!

Thanks! All right! Will feed him more sandwich :lol:

UPDATE.

• changed hair. Trying to choose between hair 47 and 51.
  • Inspired by the D's Foley, I changed his eyebrows back to 1. Lol.
  • tweaked the jaw little more.
  • Made him more fatter.
  • No changes made to the attires, still the same as old updates.

Hair looks much better but I think you should try 47 and for the that attire you have to change the boots for the brown tights attire. I'll let you know which one's.

But that's the boots he had on those tights, needs to shine it just a little. And reduce shine on tights.

I used 47 on two attires, the blue and red one. The other two uses the hair above.

Hair looks much better but I think you should try 47 and for the that attire you have to change the boots for the brown tights attire. I'll let you know which one's.

But that's the boots he had on those tights, needs to shine it just a little. And reduce shine on tights.

I used 47 on two attires, the blue and red one. The other two uses the hair above.

OK. so use the The bulldog's tights those are the only one's that don't have the shine to them.

OK. so use the The bulldog's tights those are the only one's that don't have the shine to them.

I know another way around. ;) altready reduced it .

mankindupdate-1.jpg

mankindpants.jpg

Okay, I updated the Babyface Mankind just a little. Before we get to that, thanks for those who downloaded... I don't know what's up with my CC, but when I check to my sis and friend's Xbox, the downloads and reviews varies, while mine stays at 0 downloads. fedup.gif weird... well, that's not important.

This update contains the following:

• darker mask for 3 attires
  • same attires.
  • revised pants on 2 attires (black pants and blue pants, preview of the revised pants in the second pic.)
  • changed the hair on all attires.
  • complete moveset for those who did not get DLC.
  • hopefully, a render.

tips?

Archived