482 replies to this topic

#281 LoneZero36

LoneZero36

Opener

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • SEN (PS3): LoneZero36

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:19 PM

Goldberg sets great! I really like the Tilt-A-Whirl Small Package addition, i didn't even think of that.

#282 Rewmac

Rewmac

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,759 posts
  • Twitter: @RewmacIcon

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:28 PM

He use that as a counter or running grapple before his ankle lock or knee bar. It was mostly early/mid WCW. I had this set ready for months, but didn't have the motivation to tweak it finish it, well now I did anyway :)

#283 LoneZero36

LoneZero36

Opener

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • SEN (PS3): LoneZero36

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:10 PM

it came out great and your right were very similar with our sets and taste.

#284 BrockMeatCannon

BrockMeatCannon

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,462 posts
  • Gamertag: BrockMeatCannon

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:42 PM

Golberg sets great, It's funny to me how you put spear as a finisher AND signature cause sometimes he uses spear to set up the jackhammer and sometimes uses it as finisher. :)

#285 Rewmac

Rewmac

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:57 PM

Raven (Younger ECW/WCW/WWF)

Posted Image

Spoiler

Raven (older 2002-)

Posted Image

Spoiler

Edited by Rewmac, 03 May 2012 - 02:26 PM.

#286 pln9fos

pln9fos
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:49 PM

Although you can't edit the Sin Cara moveset from your first post (at least that's what the other post seemed to imply), might I throw out two minor recommendations for that set? The two parts of the Sin Cara Special could have alternate moves to use, namely the Springboard Running Back Elbow (I recall him using that fairly often) and Hurricanrana... 4, I think it was (the one where he ends the move standing). I may be wrong on this, but wasn't the Sin Cara Special actually used by Hunico while he was filling in when Mistico was suspended? That's the main reasoning behind my suggestion.

#287 OrWolvie

OrWolvie
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:25 PM

How about some of the old school wrestlers like The Anvil, Brutus Beefcake, Marty Jannetty, Honky Tonk Man, Zeus and Earthquake? I love your movesets and like so many others, have used several alot and found them to be fairly accurate, at least as much as can be accomplished within the game's limitations.

#288 Kidd Dibiase

Kidd Dibiase

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 851 posts
  • Gamertag: xROKKiTKiDDx

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:17 AM

there will never be a moveset for Zeus lol

#289 Rewmac

Rewmac

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:12 AM

Although you can't edit the Sin Cara moveset from your first post (at least that's what the other post seemed to imply), might I throw out two minor recommendations for that set? The two parts of the Sin Cara Special could have alternate moves to use, namely the Springboard Running Back Elbow (I recall him using that fairly often) and Hurricanrana... 4, I think it was (the one where he ends the move standing). I may be wrong on this, but wasn't the Sin Cara Special actually used by Hunico while he was filling in when Mistico was suspended? That's the main reasoning behind my suggestion.

I can edit here and there, sometimes it let's me sometimes it doesn't. I gladly tkae recommendations. The elbow as a Signature? I wonder how. The reason behind the way I put the springboard actions is easy, I wanted him to be able to pull of the in-ring senton, moonsault combo while keeping the basic moves. As with most of the sets at the end it all comes down to preference.

How about some of the old school wrestlers like The Anvil, Brutus Beefcake, Marty Jannetty, Honky Tonk Man, Zeus and Earthquake? I love your movesets and like so many others, have used several alot and found them to be fairly accurate, at least as much as can be accomplished within the game's limitations.

These would be a challenge. I doubt I can make all of them and I have several active projects now, but I'll def see what I can do with these in the near future. Though Zeus would be strange :)

#290 Mr_Jeff_Hardy_Fan_100

Mr_Jeff_Hardy_Fan_100

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:37 PM

U can do Tna/Roh Jay Lethal Moveset, please?

#291 Rewmac

Rewmac

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

Well, I will have to get some serious material on Lethal to make his, you are luck though I have more than enough matches at hand. Can happen, but at the moment I'm finishing up my active stuffs. Which is why I will ask the peeps here.

What should I post? In-game wrestlers first (Mason Ryan, Jack Swagger, Brock Lesnar, Michael McGillicuty, Ted Dibiase, Kozlov) and then CAW moves (Hero, Lance Storm, Super Dragon, Kevin Steen, Claudio Castagnoli (Antonio Cesaro), Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards) or you guys want the CAW sets first than the in-game stuff? These are all finished sets (except for Storm and Claudio).

Edited by Rewmac, 08 May 2012 - 05:01 PM.

#292 DangerousK-_-

DangerousK-_-
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Gamertag: S1L3NTxS4M
  • SEN (PS3): S1L3NT_S4M

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:00 PM

CAW then In-Game, namely because you have quite an awesome list of CAW movesets lol

#293 Rewmac

Rewmac

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:49 PM

Christopher Daniels V2 (Finally I could edit the first for a limited time)

Posted Image

Spoiler

Edited by Rewmac, 08 May 2012 - 09:20 PM.

#294 MondayNightWar2012

MondayNightWar2012

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 844 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:28 PM

Can you post. Michael mcgillicutty or Ted Dibiase moveset?

#295 Rewmac

Rewmac

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:24 PM

I re-updated Daniels's moveset. I realized I copied the wrong formula from my word file, now it's fixed. Actually I'm finalizing those right now. I will post Michael soon, then a CAW, then Ted so people who want CAW sets can get some and people who want in-game sets will get some :)

#296 Mr_Jeff_Hardy_Fan_100

Mr_Jeff_Hardy_Fan_100

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:15 AM

Well, I will have to get some serious material on Lethal to make his, you are luck though I have more than enough matches at hand. Can happen, but at the moment I'm finishing up my active stuffs. Which is why I will ask the peeps here.

What should I post? In-game wrestlers first (Mason Ryan, Jack Swagger, Brock Lesnar, Michael McGillicuty, Ted Dibiase, Kozlov) and then CAW moves (Hero, Lance Storm, Super Dragon, Kevin Steen, Claudio Castagnoli (Antonio Cesaro), Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards) or you guys want the CAW sets first than the in-game stuff? These are all finished sets (except for Storm and Claudio).

Thanks, Rewmac.

#297 Rewmac

Rewmac

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:55 AM

For the lovers of true technical wrestling

Lance Storm

ON XBOX LIVE Tags: Storm, Rewmac, Caws.ws

Formula coming soon...

Posted Image

Edited by Rewmac, 09 May 2012 - 10:55 AM.

#298 Rewmac

Rewmac

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:58 PM

Michael McGillicuty

Posted Image

Spoiler

#299 BrockMeatCannon

BrockMeatCannon

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,462 posts
  • Gamertag: BrockMeatCannon

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:00 PM

Nice McGillicutty set, it really makes you feel like like your controlling the guy. Thanks for the set. 8-)

#300 --The Mental--

--The Mental--

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,871 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TGreatOne
  • Steam ID: MrRonald2796

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:29 PM

You can do a Sheamus set?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rewmac, ROH, WWE, TNA, Movesets, WCW, ECW