Rewmac's Movesets

Rewmac

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks it's good to have some positive feedback. Batista and Sin Cara should be typed in, I'm just being lazy coz of Soul Calibur V :)

As for tonight goes. I'm gonna do Sin Cara and Batista for sure, but I'll might just go on a rampage and do Macho Man as well.

Glad to hear that. I'm going to post Cody in the hour (or so), just gonna go through the moveset to see everything is in and flows well.

Macho Man is about ready along with Cody.

Working on Foley at the moment and finalizing A-Ry.

Sorry for delays I had a lot to do. Movesets will be posted in the morning.

Sorry for no updates. I'm quite busy with work. But I'm working on R-Truth which is getting finalized and a lot of other moveset are to be typed in. When I update I bring you R-Truth, Macho Man, A-Ry, Alex Shelley, Homicide, KENTA and of course CM Punk.

Your welcome.

A-Ry posted, Raven fixed, updated.

Next: Macho Man then R-Truth, KENTA, Homicide, CM Punk & Ziggler (might not be in this order)

Macho Man posted. Next will R-Truth that's for sure. Then I don't know. But I have to say I have a little TNA surprise for those that are interested.

I'm still having little free time to type formulas. As one takes around 20-30 mins for me to type as I go through all the moves again during the type. Best bet would be Thursday for a big update on the promised movesets plus filling the requests. Razor will be typed in. DLC inc CM Punk will be typed in. Foley isn't ready, but I hope I can get it done Thursday evening. Also the big TNA pack I promised will be done by the end of the week. Sorry for this, but I tend to release quality formulas with moves the wrestler actually uses also watching the flow of the moves.

Archived