^^ this

Londango*

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:XD: God dammit, I'm trying to not laugh reading through this thread, because I have an upper respiratory infection I'm trying to get over, but the wring was worth it..

You have a touch of the common cold, just like nearly everyone else has at this time of the year. An "Upper Respiratory infection", what a Drama Queen :poke:.

:XD: God dammit, I'm trying to not laugh reading through this thread, because I have an upper respiratory infection I'm trying to get over, but the wring was worth it..

You have a touch of the common cold, just like nearly everyone else has at this time of the year. An "Upper Respiratory infection", what a Drama Queen :poke:.

Joking aside, I wish it was a cold, then I'd be done with it by now. I don't know why my post was worth singling me out for, I guess I'm not supposed to laugh, and find humor in life when I'm sick.

I've looked over the posts in this topic, and it's pretty much gone off topic to the point it doesn't look like there's gonna be anymore relevant posts. So I'll go ahead, and close this.

Archived