The Alumni Divas

jaytokn

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again guys! I'll try and get Sunny up on live by tonight if the server will let me. But Jacqueline is pretty much done I added an attire and try to get the face the best I could, I have a little bit of an update that I'll try and post soon once I get some pictures taken, so that should be posted shortly. I reworked Debra's face and Sable's attires. But once I get Sunny up on live I'll make sure I post the tags and everything so you can all download!

No problem guys! I tried uploading Luna today but I couldn't get online. But once I do I'll be sure to upload her and some others. I'm actually not positive what my live name is because I had it randomly made, but If you search for 'sunny' I'm sure you could find her. I also just updated, so if you guys have any suggestions, that'd be great and I'm glad you guys are enjoying the sunny!

Wow, ivory and trish are lookin good man. Seriously like the work put into these, hope u give chyna a go...maybe with late dx attires and Latino heat/intercontinental run a try. I really think I'm gonna be downloading some of these and actually wrestling with woman this year.

Oh hope u do a lita aswell :) but really great stuff man

Awesome Can't wait to download Miss Kitty along with some of your other divas.

BTW her music was the music Sable and Marc Mero used when he was doing his wildman gimmick right?

Just curious.

As far as i know, yes. She used sables theme :/

Thanks guys, I'm not sure what renders are? lol I'm planning on uploading a couple tonight, so I'll get them on live. The Kat's theme was alittle similar with the wildcat roar that Sable's and Mero's theme had but other than that they were pretty different, the first like 2 seconds were pretty much the same though.

Archived