Torrie Wilson

2vweouq.jpg

Lita

2lxyulg.jpg

Candice Michelle

24crz1g.jpg

Sensational Sherri

xgjti0.jpg

I have a couple more attires in mind but would look into suggestions for attires as well. If there is enough interest I'll post to live once I get it to start working again :annoy: .

Created a couple more divas from the attitude era and early 2000 and will post previews if wanted.

Thanks for looking blush.gif

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow..didn't expect this. Very nice, man...really love that Sable and Luna for sure. Sunny looks great as well, but I'm more familiar with the other two. very nice work....looks like we have a great Diva maker here that can actually work with that crappy system.

wow..didn't expect this. Very nice, man...really love that Sable and Luna for sure. Sunny looks great as well, but I'm more familiar with the other two. very nice work....looks like we have a great Diva maker here that can actually work with that crappy system.

Hey wolf what about me??? Lol, i dont think I have been doing too bad at all.. not to take anything awaay from these, as i said, they are great!

Hey wolf what about me??? Lol, i dont think I have been doing too bad at all.. not to take anything awaay from these, as i said, they are great!

lol..nah, you've had some good ones too. ;)

lol..nah, you've had some good ones too. ;)

=) thank you sir.. hearing that from you is an honer brah.. 4 real,.. but not to change the focus here.. I never download diva caws like most people.. Mainly why I started making my own.. but I am going to probably download all 3 of these.. they are nice.. and this makes me wish I had a cap card.. i want pics of mine that look this good on caws.ws

Wow, Thanks guys! =) I'll def take a shot at that sunny attire! And I have a jackie also, so I'll post that once I post the sunny attire update. And I know what you mean about something missing on the other two. I'll try and tweak em a bit and see what happens.

Archived