Chris Sabin
Chicken Wing Piledriver
Full Nelson Clutch
The Bum Rush
The Leap of Faith
The Over Easy
Straight Jacket Submission
Tilt-a-Whirl Headscissors Takeover
(also, the 99 Crusher is the Future Shock - a move he used to use as his finisher. i need a replacement for The Cradle Shock)

AJ Styles
Super Styles Clash
Spine Breaker

Samoa Joe
The ChimeraPlex
The Joejigatamae
Stiff Strikes

Christopher Daniels
Curry Cradle (JP)
Springboard Plancha
Cobra Clutch Overhead Sitout Slam
Sit Quebrada
Sit Quebrada Press Suicida
Jumping Corner Palm Strike
Curry Bottom
Koji Clutch

Austin Aries
Diamond Buster

could someone help out? if i can get these moves, i'll try to make movesets for these superstars...

Petey Williams
Sitout Wheelbarrow Facebuster- Used to have it as a move, Electric Chair Drop ends the same, or Back Side Slam is a poor substitute

Chris Sabin
Chicken Wing Piledriver- Tigerbomb 1? (the Piledriver one)
Full Nelson Clutch- Full Nelson, Danny Full Nelson (i guess, sounds like a regular Full Nelson to me)
The Bum Rush- Curtain Call, or the Neckbreaker in Luchadore, idk
The Leap of Faith- High Flying Body Press (i guess any suicide dive will do)
The Over Easy- Black Widow, Backbreaker 3? (the Dominator like one), or the Dominator if you can hack moves
Straight Jacket Submission- no good replacement, you can give him the Cobra Clutch or the Cobra Clutch Slam if you want...
Tilt-a-Whirl Headscissors Takeover- Headscissors Takedown 2, Hurracanrana 7? (the one from the back)
The 99 Crusher is the Closest for the Cradle Shock
The Future Shock is a Fisherman Brainbuster, not a Fisherman Piledriver like the 99 Crusher, Future Shock should be DDT 7 or 9 or some other #, should look like a fisherman suplex...

AJ Styles
Super Styles Clash- No good replacement at all
Spine Breaker- i believe that is when he does a backbreaker (high angle backbreaker), then a gutbuster (gutbuster 2) give him both...

Samoa Joe
The ChimeraPlex- combination of German Suplex 4, Dragon Suplex Pin, and German Suplex Pin 1? (the one without the flip pin)
The Joejigatamae- Cross Armbreaker
Stiff Strikes- He does a lot of stiff kicks, Middle Kick, Slaps, and the Heavy Combo

Christopher Daniels
Curry Cradle (JP)
Springboard Plancha- Vaulting body Press
Cobra Clutch Overhead Sitout Slam- Falling Slam, TB front grapple
Sit Quebrada
Sit Quebrada Press Suicida-
Jumping Corner Palm Strike- Elbow Attack 6 (running corner strike)
Curry Bottom- Rock Bottom? he does do the side slam/uranage a lot
Koji Clutch- no good substitute

Austin Aries
Diamond Buster

I'll try and help a little.

Petey Williams
Sitout Wheelbarrow Facebuster = Electric chair Drop, close as you're gonna get

Chris Sabin
Chicken Wing Piledriver = Tigerbomb 1 (I haven't seen him use this in ages)
Full Nelson Clutch = (?)
The Bum Rush = the neckbreaker in Luchadore grapple, whatever the number is
The Leap of Faith = Dive through ropes or High flying Body press
The Over Easy = Black Widow
Straight Jacket Submission = Cbra clutch or Cross Am Sretch
Tilt-a-Whirl Headscissors Takeover = headscissor takeover 2

And yeah, 99 Crusher is best for Cradle shock, and either DDT 7 or Northern Lights Driver are best for Future shock. I pick Northern Lights Driver for the future shock just because it lands faster and you kinda leave your feet.

AJ Styles
Super Styles Clash = .. no replacement
Spine Breaker = .. just give him Gutbuster 2 in clean grapple and High Angle backbreaker from behind

Samoa Joe
The ChimeraPlex = You can use German Suplex 7 in the technical grapple to substitute this, or you can give him German Suplex 4, Dragon Suplex Pin, and either Half Nelson Suplex 1 or German Suplex 2 in the behind groggy grapple. Or all 4 of those moves.
The Joejigatamae = it's the Cross Armbreaker, though in this game they removed the versions that work the left arm like you're supposed to.
Stiff Strikes = slaps, middle kick, Heavy Combo 1, Body kick... yeah

Christopher Daniels (I don't know Curryman moves, but..)
Springboard Plancha = High Flying body press
Cobra Clutch Overhead Sitout Slam = if you mean the Fall From Grace, then this is replaced by the Flipping Slam in the corner
Jumping Corner Palm Strike = Flying Cross chop or Flying forearm in the running corner strikes
Curry Bottom = go with either Belly To Back Slam or Eugene Bottom
Koji Clutch = there's really nothing close... you could go with Triangle Hold...

Austin Aries
Diamond Buster = .. I don't know this move. To my understanding he's been using a version of the dudley dog, kind of like Alex Shelley started using the Ninja. Aries has used the brainbuster (suplex 2) as a finisher. He also does the Rings of Stretch 2 (rings of saturn).

On a kind of random note, Lance Hoyt's new Texas Towerbomb finisher can be replaced with Super Tornado Bomb.

[quote name='coreybell666' post='53021' date='Mar 14 2006, 07:16 PM']Austin Aries
Diamond Buster

could someone help out? if i can get these moves, i'll try to make movesets for these superstars...[/quote]

Is this where he runs and does a diamond cutter to an opponent while he jumps over the top rope and lands on the floor?? If so I'd say the throw back is a good replacement.

And isn't Chris Sabin's Bum Rush a catatonic into a backbreaker or am I thinking of a different move?

[quote]Is this where he runs and does a diamond cutter to an opponent while he jumps over the top rope and lands on the floor?? If so I'd say the throw back is a good replacement.

And isn't Chris Sabin's Bum Rush a catatonic into a backbreaker or am I thinking of a different move?[/quote]

Naw, that's Austin Aries' Macho Neck Snap. And the Bum Rush is a Fisherman Brainbuster, you could give him that DDT that Jazz used to have as a finisher, 9 or 7 idk...The Bum Rush is a scoop into a swinging neckbreaker, i think you are talking about the Sabalizer, which is a Uranage Backbreaker.

• 3 years later...

Archived