Current Cody Rhodes - New Version Uploaded! .

Nevermore.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

u need to match the skin tone to the face texture, that for me is the most noticable thing man. also i would try making the eyebrows seperate from the face texture so u can bring them down a tad without the rest of the face texture not sitting right. maybe also see what u can do about the cheeks to give that slight sunken in look he has

You'll have to match up the skin tone but at least we have that ability now.

This actually looks pretty decent with the last set of tweaks.

How is it decent? He may have done a good job with the morph but he slapped on my texture without editing it in the least bit. I at least removed the hairline,eyes and nostrils.

tao6c4.jpg

How is it decent? He may have done a good job with the morph but he slapped on my texture without editing it in the least bit. I at least removed the hairline,eyes and nostrils.

tao6c4.jpg

Attention whore much ? Anyways, I think it looks decent, but something about the entire face doesn't give me the Rhodesfelling. Also, is that the best hair for Cody ? I'll come back with new suggestions.

How is it decent? He may have done a good job with the morph but he slapped on my texture without editing it in the least bit. I at least removed the hairline,eyes and nostrils

Attention whore much ? Anyways, I think it looks decent, but something about the entire face doesn't give me the Rhodesfelling. Also, is that the best hair for Cody ? I'll come back with new suggestions.

Couldn't agree more.

Yeah, this seems to be the best choice for him, unfortunately. I used the MIz style hair before, and added designs, but that hair wasn't well received.

tao6c4.jpg

If I wanted attention I wouldn't have bothered. I think he needs to remove the hairline,eyes and notrils from the texture to improve the Caw overall. I'm not saying that it's a bad Caw, he just needs to put a little work into the texture. Sorry if I came off as an attention whore.

Archived