Redirecting (Adverts)

BlackToxic

If this isn't fixed soon I will throw my fist through the internet.

Temper, Temper! Where will that get you? You have to buy a PC again.

Yeah its happenned to me too random redirecting to adlinks when I click on a random topic.

Same situation I keep getting, same browser, redirect and section of this site. Only upside is it happens very rarely.

Guess the admins are too busy worrying about sigs that are too big and people talking about how to make the game work to do anything about this virus laden site.

It's not necessarily anything that Tom and ThreeGeesus have or haven't done, it's the advertisers that are *censored*ing up.

Last time I ran a site I had to accept an advertiser and insert their code into the site.

So again, why isn't anything being done.

This issue is completely within the control of the admins and should have been corrected within 24 hours of the first complaint.

Guess the admins are too busy worrying about sigs that are too big and people talking about how to make the game work to do anything about this virus laden site.

It's not necessarily anything that Tom and ThreeGeesus have or haven't done, it's the advertisers that are *censored*ing up.

Last time I ran a site I had to accept an advertiser and insert their code into the site.

So again, why isn't anything being done.

This issue is completely within the control of the admins and should have been corrected within 24 hours of the first complaint.

Don't like the site? GTFO then.

Tom is hardly here anymore, and Gesus doesn't just spend his whole day here. I'm sure it's being looked into. G/Tom isn't going to update the topic with everything they're doing about the issue.

I've never been redirected.

But on an unrelated note, is the search function going to be fixed in the foreseeable future?

I've been asking this for the past year and nothing ever changes on that front.

Had a few earlier today. Otherwise had been fine since I first complained.

Archived