Bret 'The Hitman' Hart (UPLOADED - 28/01/12)

Petchy

. Fact is petchy answered it and that was it. Any real need to bring it up again or for you to answer is always going to lead to debates.. It's not a competition right, doesn't mean in this case that I can't like petchys better and still not give suggestions even dwan gave suggestions.

Oh, so because he replied it means no-one else can? I gave my opinion, Bhangra.. Just as you did. You gave him a suggestion and I said I disagreed. No-one is making this into a competition except for you. I stated that we see him differently, which must be true if you think the eyes need work and Petchy nor me do. I didn't say "Petchy's is better" or "you got the eyes wrong, Bhangra", I said that we see him differently.

No-one is making a big deal about it except for you.. Seriously, man.

Oh, on topic, I think the arms look a bit big in all dimensions, especially the length.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway to get a profile shot? The traditional Hart family beak seems a little off(the bridge of his nose doesnt bend inward and it looks like it does in the pic plus it looks like a a triangular shape when in fact he had a cylindrical shaped nose as did Owen-best I can explain sorry) and the eyes may be able to come down a touch. Its looking good so far- attire work is fantastic.

io2dja.jpg

How about switching to the singlet that's in the shirt section? It's the pink and white one, which I've always assumed was included for Bret.

Actually it was ment for Owen Hart ever since it first showed up in the LOWM game but it works perfect for Bret also.

Dunno... I think something is quite off. At times I see Bret and I'm like "I get where he's going with this." Then other times I see... well uh... Frank Capra. :unsure: Maybe it's something to do with the eye/brow area? Or maybe it's the nose?

The attires look great, though.

The only thing remotely close to Frank Capra is the smile lines/mouth area and that is only because his and Bret's are pretty similar. Eye area really says Bret to me, especially the folds.

Archived