Bret 'The Hitman' Hart (UPLOADED - 28/01/12)

Petchy

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep...awesome, are ya planning a current slot dude?

Nope, but on the WCW all black attire I have made a nice entrance attire that could be converted to an 'old' Hart if people wanted to. :)

Cool man its sweet anyway...you're on fire at the mo :offtopic: the tweaked kane currently has a 5 star rating on live haha :)

Ps3er here. That's Bret, plain and simple. I'm not picky about my Bret's (cause an awesome attire can make up for it), but that's Bret without a doubt. I dunno if it would translate. but any chance of face formula getting posted (or some suggestions as to what you went with). If not no worries cause I'm just enjoying seeing what's possible when you go to work...

D I like it more then mine so why bring it in.. Keep on topic man! No need to do that

You said that you didn't like his eye area. I merely said that I disagreed and due to the fact that you suggested that and the way the eye/brow area looks on your version, I merely said that I believe that you see Bret differently. No need to get bent out of shape, it was nothing personal.

. Fact is petchy answered it and that was it. Any real need to bring it up again or for you to answer is always going to lead to debates.. It's not a competition right, doesn't mean in this case that I can't be objective and still not give suggestions even dwan gave suggestions. Tbh both are equally good on reflection

@ Petchy personally wow dis looks on point cant w8 4 dis 2 go live

lol dis will b my 3rd bret tho as i already hav (bhangra man's & dre41 i think version but bret my fav wrestler so i dont mind lol

far as people suggestions 4 fixes i jus think it jus comes dwn 2 wut yr / ref of bret ur lookn @ y people hav slight variances n how dey interpret bret

Bloody hell! If you adjust the colours slightly - it's bang on. Any chance of a Summerslam 1992 version (his first with the "hitman" down the sides of his legs) Black singlet, pink tights.

Archived