“UK Fans: Hulk Hogan will be on top British TV show “Loose Women”

Look for Hulk Hogan to make a UK TV appearance on Wednesday according to a post on the official Impact Wrestling Twitter account, “UK Fans: Hulk Hogan will be on top British TV show “Loose Women” on Wednesday to talk TNA’s Tour. For more info, visit http://itv.com/loosewomen“

For our non UK readers Wikipedia describes Loose Women as “Loose Women is a British lunchtime television programme, first broadcast in 1999 on ITV. It consists of a panel of four women who interview celebrities and discuss topical issues, ranging from daily politics and current affairs, to celebrity gossip.”

http://www.tnastars.com/2012/01/23/news-on-hulk-hogan-loose-women/

whose bright idea was this? lol

He was on the ITV london news talking about TNA being the number one wrestling company then talking about nothing but himself for the rest lol so he will do the same tomorrow lol must admit hes a big dude, he put the ITV guy to shame who doesn't look that small

"I might shave of the beard and hair to get more acting roles" YES TAKE AWAY THE RECOGNISABLE THINGS THAT GOT YOU MOVIE ROLES IN THE FIRST PLACE :facepalm:

It's a bit of an odd choice to put him on Loose Women, not just because it's a show that has had it's ratings drastically drop through out last year to the point there were threats the show would be axed but because most of the viewers they have left are middle aged housewives who are usually so mind numbingly boring that apart from watching 4-5 Women slag off men and talk about their periods they only tend to watch Property programs, Bargain Hunt, Come dine with me, Deal or No Deal and the other spoon fed bland nonsense that is stuck on TV for easy viewing. I Really do not see many of the viewers of Loose Women deciding to watch TNA late at night on a Sunday, even if there are big muscle bound men on there.

I'm never up early on a Saturday so i might be wrong and maybe they are still going, but whatever happened to Saturday morning kids shows (like CD:UK and Live N' Kicking etc)? They were always the perfect place for Wrestlers to come on British TV, chuck around some obnoxious presenter and advertise.

It's a bit of an odd choice to put him on Loose Women, not just because it's a show that has had it's ratings drastically drop through out last year to the point there were threats the show would be axed but because most of the viewers they have left are middle aged housewives who are usually so mind numbingly boring that apart from watching 4-5 Women slag off men and talk about their periods they only tend to watch Property programs, Bargain Hunt, Come dine with me, Deal or No Deal and the other spoon fed bland nonsense that is stuck on TV for easy viewing. I Really do not see many of the viewers of Loose Women deciding to watch TNA late at night on a Sunday, even if there are big muscle bound men on there.

I'm never up early on a Saturday so i might be wrong and maybe they are still going, but whatever happened to Saturday morning kids shows (like CD:UK and Live N' Kicking etc)? They were always the perfect place for Wrestlers to come on British TV, chuck around some obnoxious presenter and advertise.

This lol

I believe The Miz was on Blue Peter a couple years ago

What people dont understand those women watching may have kids, those kids may like wrestling, any TV appearances are good for TNA

Hulk Hogan sold it, as much as im not the biggest Hogan fan he sold it today, he spoke like a true business man, he wasn't beating around the bush he straight out said theres predetermined winners, its suitable for all the family and he dropped that a woman was his boss lol

I would love a GIF of when that agony aunt said about Hogan during her interview then it cut to him in the green room

el fiu whats youre sig from ( a angel slicing the school boy in half ) looks brutal lol as for hulk hogan are you guys sure youre not just die hard hogan fans lol ( just kidding )

all right ill take that back really good interveiew loved he was talking terry bolla not hulk hogan :) and he did put over tna thats awsome for him to do that ego or no ego

but one thing he,s 58 seriously :o

Archived