Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TCsinger09

CLOSE

candicemichelle.jpg that is the best Candice caw I have ever seen (I belive so) ... Seriously I see her in your caw and I know she's hard to make ! I tried each year haha

Ty I wasn't sure if any one would see her in it and I agree probably one of the harder CAWS to capture

Candice Michelle offically has one attire :)

I think Candice's body is a little off, her breasts look bigger than they're suppose to, you might want to take down chest width or something. Other then that it's looking pretty good.

I think Candice's body is a little off, her breasts look bigger than they're suppose to, you might want to take down chest width or something. Other then that it's looking pretty good.

thanks for the reminder it was actually someone else's body bc of the whole copy a CAW to get the glitch

Are any of these nearing completion?

it depends,who would you like to see done??

||

Candice and Dawn in the past Divas. Winter and Hemme in the Knockouts.

Dawn has an update coming and winter I'm still not done with but as for the other 2 I'll see what I can do

Loving Ivory's new attire but the hole in the top seems a bit too big or maybe I'm just thinking about a different attire, what reference pic did you use?

This one

01.jpg

hi man will u please put up the formula's for your

Lita

Debra

Torrie Wilson

Miss Elizabeth

after I get some more input/suggestions

Ivory – alsome would love formula 4 her

Lita -alsome would love formula 4 her

Debra- alsome would love formula 4 her

Torrie Wilson- alsome would love formula 4 her

Tori - alsome would love formula 4 her

lita formula please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. She looks fabulous! Made all your CAWs so far, so happy with outcome. Well done!

you should try to do some of her previous game attires, i find she has some awesome ones and theyre simple enough too, not too many hard designs and stuff i mean. Her SYM attire is sweet, one of my faves for sure.

Uploaded Miss Elizabeth to CC (First CAW on there WOOT WOOT LOL) anyways she's up and i would love to see what attires you come up with those of you that know her :)