Eclipse's WWE '12 Update Finisher Topic

BrockMeatCannon

• 3 weeks later...

Big Show: Spear 1 as signature. He uses that more than Colossal Clutch these days.

Christian: Spear 3 as a finisher instead of Frog Splash since he hasn't used that as much lately. Make Frog Splash a diving vs. downed opponent move and leave Hanging Overhead Kick as the signature.

Daniel Bryan: Only really uses Cattle Mutilation on PPVs and even then he rarely wins with it so change that for maybe High Kick. I would also suggest leaving signatures as Repeating Kicks to Chest and None because he again rarely uses Romero Special.

John Cena: Hasn't done diving Five Knuckle Shuffle in ages so maybe change it to Diving Leg Drop 2

Justin Gabriel - Don't see much of him but I've heard that he uses the Tornado DDT as a finisher now.

Michael McGillicutty: Why have you got the same signature as finisher?

Randy Orton: His Punt Kick was banned so perhaps use only one finisher? Or make a Super RKO CAF.

Santino Marella: Make Santino Stunner a signature instead of Diving Headbutt 3 because he's been using the stunner more recently.

Sin Cara: I'd suggest using a CAF beacuse he no longer uses his finisher as a submission. Refer to this:

1st move - Knee Thrust (max speed)

2nd move - DDT 04 (91% speed)

William Regal: Power of the Punch instead of T-Bone Suplex 3

Stone Cold: As far as I know he still uses Elbow Drop 7 so replace one of the Lou Thez Presses

Brodus Clay: Never seen him do Body Splash 4 so I changed it to Slingshot Body Press

Also where are these CAFs you mention? You reference them but give no explanation of how to put them together,

• 2 weeks later...

Does this answer your questions?

Big Show: Spear 1 as signature. He uses that more than Colossal Clutch these days.

Fixed :cool:

Christian: Spear 3 as a finisher instead of Frog Splash since he hasn't used that as much lately. Make Frog Splash a diving vs. downed opponent move and leave Hanging Overhead Kick as the signature.

I made Spear 3 and Frog Splash 1 as finishers since he still always uses Frag Splash. And made Killswitch sig since people are starting to kick out of it alot.

Daniel Bryan: Only really uses Cattle Mutilation on PPVs and even then he rarely wins with it so change that for maybe High Kick. I would also suggest leaving signatures as Repeating Kicks to Chest and None because he again rarely uses Romero Special.

I wanted him to have the Cattle Mutilation because it's what he always used in the ROH before the Omplomoto Crossface and thought it would make his gamplay more explorable since most of his other moves aren't in the game. And he does still use the surfboard occasionally to wear them down before the NO! Lock and I hate having just the one move.

John Cena: Hasn't done diving Five Knuckle Shuffle in ages so maybe change it to Diving Leg Drop 2

He hasn't stopped using the Diving 5KS in "ages", just since this year's Rumble. Diving Leg Drop 2 is his corner grapple.

Justin Gabriel - Don't see much of him but I've heard that he uses the Tornado DDT as a finisher now.

He used to but started using it as a sig later on. He now uses a Springboard Moonsault into Inverted DDT which I put in springboard grapples and did my best subs for a finisher.B

Michael McGillicutty: Why have you got the same signature as finisher?

Because he sometimes uses it as sig or finisher.

Randy Orton: His Punt Kick was banned so perhaps use only one finisher? Or make a Super RKO CAF.

I changed it to a second RKO CAF.

Santino Marella: Make Santino Stunner a signature instead of Diving Headbutt 3 because he's been using the stunner more recently.

He's been using the stunner recently? I've only seen him last do it last year. Care for proof? But he has used the top rope headbutt at WrestleMania XXVIII before attempting a Cobra.

Sin Cara: I'd suggest using a CAF beacuse he no longer uses his finisher as a submission. Refer to this:

1st move - Knee Thrust (max speed)

2nd move - DDT 04 (91% speed)

Who cares if he never uses it as a submission anymore? It's the closest move to it in the game that you'll ever get as a finisher. But you could use that CAF.

William Regal: Power of the Punch instead of T-Bone Suplex 3

He's never used that since 2009 and he always sends them flying across the ring with a T-Bone before the Knee Trembler.

Stone Cold: As far as I know he still uses Elbow Drop 7 so replace one of the Lou Thez Presses

Yes he has but not before his stunner. Make that a grounded grapple.

Brodus Clay: Never seen him do Body Splash 4 so I changed it to Slingshot Body Press

He's always used a body avalanche before the Running Crossbody, I put Body Splash 4 because of the theatrics, it looks like he's dancing.

Also where are these CAFs you mention? You reference them but give no explanation of how to put them together,

They are in my topic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey I'm new here...... but are you gonna update or post any superstar finishers? And can you post Wade Barrett's new CAF Move? Just asking

OK first of all, welcome to caws.ws forum :cool:

Secondly, I'm mainly gonna update superstars finishers but might actually post them too in the near future.

And lastly, sure. This is what I used.

{Wrestling Style Back Position}

{Cobra Clutch}

{Cobra Clutch To Front}

Front To Front 01

Clothesline 10

• 1 month later...

Archived