WWE Hall of Fame 2012 - Four Horsemen by KREATIV UPLOADED

KREATIV

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not liking the face on flair or barry i think they need some tweaking flair especially just looks off, maybe a bit of tweaking around the jaw line and eyes other than that its looking good so far cant wait for the finished caw :D

Loving Tully and Windham, but Flair-just seems to look a bit too aged. I don't know what it is about Nature Boy CAW's this year, but seems like most versions of his 90's and current/older years are coming out much better. I know it would be nice to have a better hairstyle choice.

After countless attempts I was finally able to download your Flair. Love the face and all the attires. You did a great job. Next time I am able to connect to CC I'll rate it 5 stars.

Took like 10 tries to get Flair. On my 4th attempt I got Windham and after was able to download Tully and his Davey Boy immediately!

Won't let me send reviews. Damn these servers suck so badly now.

I don't mean to nit pick here but you said you'd post formulas after you finished Ric Flair and you just said you finished him yet I still see no formulas. Please post them. I would really like to add them to my roster. Thankx in advance.

If it would be like a week or so and he did promise I'd say it's fair thing to ask for it. It's been like a couple of hours man and you like demanding it. Chill man. :)

I don't mean to nit pick here but you said you'd post formulas after you finished Ric Flair and you just said you finished him yet I still see no formulas. Please post them. I would really like to add them to my roster. Thankx in advance.

If it would be like a week or so and he did promise I'd say it's fair thing to ask for it. It's been like a couple of hours man and you like demanding it. Chill man. :)

This. You're not exactly endearing yourself to him by pestering either. He put in the time to do it. Let him make his own time to help you out even further.

Archived