WWE Hall of Fame 2012 - Four Horsemen by KREATIV UPLOADED

KREATIV

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ole hates vkm n vkm hates ole and they inducted arn tully barry n ric n jj so it kinda sucks cus if thye did horsemen collectively then sid BENOIT PILLMAN get in but ud also have roma n mongo whom never belonged and thne luger n sting n everyone else . alos dude who posted pics n said horsemne awa days dude learn ya history horsemen never was a faction in awa ever

He didn't say the Horsemen were ever in the AWA. He was referring to Flair pics from.AWA (which are really pics from the NWA) while putting emphasis on him being a Horseman. Seriously. Reading comprehension isn't that hard.

And reading about who's a real Horseman and who isn't is annoying, especially when using Pillman as an example. He was never a member.

apex first off i know the pix are jcp and wwf . he is one whom sia dawa . and as for pillman he was in the horsemen then left. if you dont like what i siad then so be it . i could careless if it annoyed ya simple dont like it then when ya see my name dont bother reading it or replying . as for windhams attires id say ad the bandana and vest and single black glove .

Well, let me help you out here with the remaining three attires...

ATTIRE 2: vs. The Road Warriors (with Arn Anderson)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtNDk7SPbN0

ATTIRE 3: The Widowmaker (WWF, late 80s)

ATTIRE 4: vs. Ric Flair (1986)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kBqRGa50sg

If there are any suggestions for alternate attires, then let me know and I will supply ideas.

Please post the basic formulas so we can make. I'm unable to download right now and I would like to add your awesome caws to my roster. Right now I have a 4 horsemen team of Arn Anderson, Brock Lesner, Randy Orton, and Triple H.

this is not uploaded, When I finish Flair I m gona post Formulas

Archived