WWE Hall of Fame 2012 - Four Horsemen by KREATIV UPLOADED

KREATIV

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liking Liking it A Lot am really glad you started this ok so for Flair I think your gonna have to change the Eye Brows but other then that the face looks great for a start.

And these will be great for FHM Attire's

These are some of his AWA days as in the Horseman

Ric_Flair_-_Richard_Morgan_Flehr_46.jpg

Ric_Flair_-_Richard_Morgan_Flehr_43.jpg

Ric_Flair_-_Richard_Morgan_Flehr_41.jpg

Ric_Flair_-_Richard_Morgan_Flehr_17.jpg

Ric_Flair_-_Richard_Morgan_Flehr_07.jpg

Ric_Flair_-_Richard_Morgan_Flehr_69.jpg

Ric_Flair_-_Richard_Morgan_Flehr_62.jpg

Ric_Flair_-_Richard_Morgan_Flehr_63.jpg

Early WWF

Ric_Flair_-_Richard_Morgan_Flehr_05.jpg

Ric_Flair_-_Richard_Morgan_Flehr_03.jpg

Ric_Flair_-_Richard_Morgan_Flehr_04.jpg

Ric_Flair_-_Richard_Morgan_Flehr_53.jpg

Windham and Tully look great, but that texture just doesn't work at all. It's way too patchy, and it doesn't really suit 80's Flair anyway. Try and do him the old fashioned way, will give a better end product imo.

Yes This

Thing is with the Flair texture, someone said it before, looks like he's got acid thrown on his face a few times in his life. With this era of Flair, it'll be easier and look better for you to just do it the old fashioned way. Maybe stick with an eyebrow texture, but nothing else. Good luck with these.

Prefer Windham's face before the update tbh...

I changed skin, in my eyes its fits more to Windham then first skin.

The skin change just doesn't work imo, Windham had a pretty smooth face skin, like the one before the update. Where as, the new one has that weird cheek definition that throws the cheeks and jaw completely, makes him look fat and the eyes have way too many creases for Windham.

I'm very glad to see a Four Horsemen group of edits, KREATIV... But where's Ole Anderson? You're not planning to make him as well? Just curious, because he was one of the original members of the Horsemen.

The title says WWE Hall of Fame 2012. One would assume that would implicitly imply that only the inductees would be made, correct? Ole isn't being inducted, so one assumes he isn't being made.

Reading is fundamental.

ole hates vkm n vkm hates ole and they inducted arn tully barry n ric n jj so it kinda sucks cus if thye did horsemen collectively then sid BENOIT PILLMAN get in but ud also have roma n mongo whom never belonged and thne luger n sting n everyone else . alos dude who posted pics n said horsemne awa days dude learn ya history horsemen never was a faction in awa ever

Archived