The Greatest Man That Ever Lived - UPLOADED!

Pac.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing looking CAW.

It's a pity that I won't be able to get it because of the CC. :(

Also I have a question.

If we can't discuss HARMLESS things on this discussion board, which board can I be directed to where I can? I'm not fond of the obvious politics that work on this website so I don't mind leaving it. Frankly, I came for the people, not the website. I came here for the amazing work of Petchy93, AJSim, Dre41, Pac. etc.. and other cawmakers.

Pac., if it's not too much to ask, maybe you can copy the movesets of Aries and Burchill onto a diva slot, then revert the CAWs movesets to default and upload them that way. Then just copy the movesets back on the CAWs after they've been uploaded.

It's up to you, man.

This will be uploaded at some point today. I removed the DLC Crowd Signs, and so I'm not getting the error anymore. It's not letting me actually upload it though. It stops at the 1st PT upload. I'm gonna try a few more times.

This will be uploaded at some point today. I removed the DLC Crowd Signs, and so I'm not getting the error anymore. It's not letting me actually upload it though. It stops at the 1st PT upload. I'm gonna try a few more times.

Thank *censored* for that. Couldn't be arsed pissing around with the other stuff...

Whew! I was really hoping to be able to get this into my universe. I would have been bummed if you couldn't upload it. I am not tech savvy enough for this new fangled CC 2.0 stuff.

Archived