Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pac.

The Greatest Man That Ever Lived - UPLOADED!

Search Tags:

Austin Aries

Pac.

EricOwns

33vdthd.jpg

Face by Pac/The D. I did the face originally, and D tweaked it quite heavily.

6ei03n.jpg

14jmbkj.jpg

PTs by EricOwns.

Literally hours ago I was playing WWE with a friend and we were just saying how nobody's made a good Aries this year. Lone behold, it's Pac that pulls through.

Looks good man only things bothering me are the eyebrows dont seem thick enough and the nose. Try thinning it a little at the top and using designs on the tip to give it a more bulbous/bent look. Great start though :)

Just been Watchin some aries matches and this is spot on man. And I got to admit I quite like it the way it is attire wise aswell, and I'm usually a stickler for right facial hair/hair for attires. But maybe go with majority of opinion on if u should change them accordingly

I can see a lot of Aries in this one. I'm glad someone made him, because I was thinking of doing one soon but looks like I don't need to now. Very good job.

What hair is that?

im liking this alot great attire choice aswell u rarely see those attires great work as always Pac

Very nice indeed. I've been tweaking a version that I've made recently, but I'm scrapping it for sure after seeing this. :cool: UPLOAD IT ALREADY.

Love it, but I'll put my vote in for different facial hair for different attires. I like how Aries has changed his look many times, so personally, Id like to see it represented. Perhaps multiple slots if you're interested in the time it would take. Id love to see the long haired version, and even an older one with the chin strap beard.

very good..hair just looks alittle painted on

the only facial hair id change is maybe for one attire taking the mustache off adding some seperation between the mutton chops and goatee

vzyd4y.jpg

025.JPG?width=737&height=552

id use full length chops though because the ones in the game that mimmick the triangle ones in the first pic fall too high up on the face and look pretty crappy

Love it, but the facial hair bothers me for some reason :fedup:

Think it's the sideburns/goatee combination that's putting me off...

How many layers did this take? Also im loving this i think i might have too try him on the ps3 side unless you release a form (But doubt that) lol Any how only thing is really bugging me is the ears..