The Greatest Man That Ever Lived - UPLOADED!

Pac.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been Watchin some aries matches and this is spot on man. And I got to admit I quite like it the way it is attire wise aswell, and I'm usually a stickler for right facial hair/hair for attires. But maybe go with majority of opinion on if u should change them accordingly

Love it, but I'll put my vote in for different facial hair for different attires. I like how Aries has changed his look many times, so personally, Id like to see it represented. Perhaps multiple slots if you're interested in the time it would take. Id love to see the long haired version, and even an older one with the chin strap beard.

very good..hair just looks alittle painted on

the only facial hair id change is maybe for one attire taking the mustache off adding some seperation between the mutton chops and goatee

vzyd4y.jpg

025.JPG?width=737&height=552

id use full length chops though because the ones in the game that mimmick the triangle ones in the first pic fall too high up on the face and look pretty crappy

How many layers did this take? Also im loving this i think i might have too try him on the ps3 side unless you release a form (But doubt that) lol Any how only thing is really bugging me is the ears..

Archived