SURF'S UP DUDE!

the1981enigma

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO IMPROVE MY MORPHING SKILLS BY DOING THIS STING AND WAS QUITE HAPPY WITH IT UNTIL I TOOK THE PHOTOS, BUT I STILL LIKE THE ATTIRE SO HERE IT IS.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND ANY TIPS WHEN IT COMES TO MORPHING, ESPECIALLY THE FACE.

of3pdg.jpg

1zgdeza.jpg

I AM THINKING OF DOING ANOTHER ATTIRE WITH THE RED TAILED JACKET INSTEAD ALTHOUGH IT WILL BE COVERED IN PT, WHAT DO YOU THINK? ANY SUGGESTIONS?

^^Agreed, but you have nailed a unique facepaint and attire combo. It just screams Great American Bash or something. You tried putting that face paint and hair on any of the highly rated crow or joker stings? Anyway if you make changes update the pics cause I'm sure there's a ton of others salivating for a surfer sting right now...

Try not to rely on the 2nd pic (arms out pose) cause it can be misleading. For some reason most CAW's look more accurate in that pose than others. If Sting looks good in the other angles he'll look awesome in that pose...

Thanks for the feedback, morphing isnt my thing so i may try to find a good sting formula and tweak it to fit a younger era.

Credit will be given to whoevers formula i begin with.

The pics make his body look a little distorted but the face IS as far off as it looks, I just think i'm a little addicted to making attires. I have a few Macho Man attires that i have done in PT too but again the face is off.

Will update sting later today.

Archived