In Roderick we trust.

Oliber.

RoderickMugs.jpg

Any suggestions? Credit to Dr Vries and Ruaidri, I used their form as a base. Thank you Sirs! :)

Currently has 4 attires,

• Blue 'in Roderick we trust'
  • Green 'in Roderick we trust' (not sure if he wore this one IRL, I want to replace this)
  • Black trunks
  • Blue trunks

^ Thank you.

I'm trying to work more on the face, seeing how it really looks good in game and cutscenes, I'm pretty content with it. But still going for detailing. The pics stretched his face in the front mug though.

If this is well liked, I'll release it.

Really liking this, great start bro :cool:

Thanks, I'm near to finalizing this. There's tweaks since this was posted and he looks great in game.

Though I'm not sure on his second attire, did he ever wore green 'In roderick we trust' trunks?

I dont think he wore those green trunks.. i see quite a bit of him in the face.. but boy i hate that hairstyle... love the hairline though do you need refs?

I hate this hairstyle also but it's the closest I can get to his current hair. I have different hair styles for when he was younger though. :lol:

And yeah, I need an attire ref, I just need to replace that green attire with something else.

Are you going to be previewing the attires soon?, and I don't see him in the face apart from the eyes because Doc got them spot on. I don't know what to suggest, I respect you trying to do your own but in my honest opinion I cant see anything wrong with Docs to correct. Again though I understand and respect you wanting to make your own ;)..

Here are some suggestions, change the color to more of a brown color.

And also I'm not saying mines better or anything but maybe if you want have a look at mine?, I got some positive feedback on it and maybe you can use the suggestions others provided me with and apply them to your CAW?, again I'm not hijacking your topic.

Are you going to be previewing the attires soon?, and I don't see him in the face apart from the eyes because Doc got them spot on. I don't know what to suggest, I respect you trying to do your own but in my honest opinion I cant see anything wrong with Docs to correct. Again though I understand and respect you wanting to make your own ;)..

Here are some suggestions, change the color to more of a brown color.

And also I'm not saying mines better or anything but maybe if you want have a look at mine?, I got some positive feedback on it and maybe you can use the suggestions others provided me with and apply them to your CAW?, again I'm not hijacking your topic.

Sure, would love to see that, as I said these are open to suggestions so it's fine for me.

If you don't mind credit me as well as it was my morph that Dr Vries tweaked.

Yeah! I forgot . I'm sorry sir. Thanks to you ! :)

Looks really good, anxious to see the attires.

Thank you. I'll update this later with attire.

Archived