SOPA/PIPA News Thread.

ColdBloodEnigma

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UFC deserved it. Looking forward to WWE getting sacked next. :shifty:

And what's funny is that we're all fans of wrestling and MMA and stuff and we support this! That means they don't have anyone on their side. :lol:

Word. I like to see it as this:

WWE = Triple H

The WWE fans = Supertars

SOPA / PIPA = Reasons for us to vote "no confidence" due to the dangers that the boss could bring about

:P

I was one of the ten million who signed the Google petition. Anybody else sign it?

Not gonna sign it because everyone else is doing it. *flips hair ala every hipster assclown* :hqhq:

A law was passed today making it illegal to protest in funerals. What is stopping them from eventually making all protesting illegal? Nothing.

That is the kind of stupid thinking that just annoys me about people. People can no longer protest funerals!! thats great! no more WBBC scum protesting innocent people's funerals yet you somehow assume that the next step is making all protesting illegal? Is that not extreme and stupid?

That is the kind of stupid thinking that just annoys me about people. People can no longer protest funerals!! thats great! no more WBBC scum protesting innocent people's funerals yet you somehow assume that the next step is making all protesting illegal? Is that not extreme and stupid?

No, I think your denial of the truth is. Open your eyes.

The problem here is, People are opening their eyes so much that they fall out. Its like if there is a law which makes it illegal for dogs to be out of a leash past a certain time, then someone makes a huge commotion saying that they are gonna make owning a dog illegal. Ridiculous and stupid

No, I think your denial of the truth is. Open your eyes.

You're an idiot.

Archived