New Games To Choose From

lightning116

To all members of the Gaming Zone Chat forum, I am in dire need of some purchasing help.

Long story short, I'm being more careful with any kind of purchase I do whether it be gaming or personal. So I decided to make it out that I buy a brand new game, no matter how old it is, every month for my PS3 or 3DS. I may get a Wii game but I may wait for the Wii-U as either a fall or Christmas purchase.

The problem is? Well, I have a lot of games that I'd like to buy. These are what I have in mind for January.

Mario Kart 7 (3DS)

Rayman Origins (PS3)

Super Paper Mario (Wii)

Sonic Generations (PS3)

Cave Story (3DS)

Remember I can only purchase ONE (1) game. Whatever else I didn't get for January will be easily determined by me when February comes around. Let me know, please. Thank you.

So it's either Mario Kart 7 or Rayman Origins, huh? Hm.

I just got back to playing the Sly Collection and just beat Sly 1 and starting off Sly 2 so for sure that game and me working on something for WWE '12 will keep my PS3 busy, so I'll get Mario Kart 7 this week instead and purchase Rayman Origins next month once I'm done with one of the other PS3 games.

March, who knows? Either I'll get Sonic Generations finally or Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City when it comes out.

Thanks for the help.

Archived