MAJOR NEWS!

The Knight

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see you're back, I know I can trust your sets as they flow and make sense too. :)

What he said, glad to have you back you've always made Great Sets and I know nothings going to change so Welcome Back Bro ! 8-)

@Petchy & Malo - Thanks a lot guys. Your support is always much appreciated.

@D-Driller - Right now it's on my to do list. I have a list of his moves but now it is just application and flow. After the two that are previewed (Aries and Hakushi) and the posting of Epico, Corino is next followed by whoever else is on that list and a surprise or three.

Bit of an update:

Right now I'm working on Epico, Aries, Hakushi. I'm not really sure if I will do a Davey Richards moveset right now. If I do, it will not be typed up but posted in CC on XBL. Corino should not take as long since I have watched him longer and can mimic his in ring attitude by mere recollection. These movesets are taking me longer than I thought that would and I do apologize for that. Also, as with Richards, Miz will be a CC upload. I also intend to make a Cabana moveset very soon (as in once the 4 listed here are typed up). After Cabana, there will be a slew of quick movesets and or in game edits.

Best Wishes,

Knightmare1528

Kid Kash and Epico

D-Driller and CM Eclipse

Since both of you guess at lease one of the correctly, let me know what you want done and I'll get there. D-Driller I have Corino coming boss. Trust me. But give me something else.

Would you consider Tajiri?

I would have a similar problem that I did with Kevin Steen. He's such a dynamic and creative wrestler that I would be demurring what he is actually capable of doing because I have such a limited scope of moves. Now, I would be more than willing to help guide someone through that process of making the moveset. But to put effort into a set like Tajiri's is asking a lot and I don't know if I commit to it the way I would like.

Kid Kash and Epico

D-Driller and CM Eclipse

Since both of you guess at lease one of the correctly, let me know what you want done and I'll get there. D-Driller I have Corino coming boss. Trust me. But give me something else.

Could you do a Kharma moveset? If you don't feel like doing divas what about Undertaker?

Kid Kash and Epico

D-Driller and CM Eclipse

Could you do a Kharma moveset? If you don't feel like doing divas what about Undertaker?

I'll do Kharma.

I see u have a line through Epico... Is he nearly ready? :D

Yes!

Archived