ECW Ultimate underdog: Whipwreck - UPLOADED!

Oliber.

Whipwreck is actually the first CAW i made but I haven't got my camera and I only made one simple attire back then. Anyways, here is my Mikey Whipwreck, I'll upload if it's liked and done with a few tweaks.

Face (Early ECW and Unholy Altar boy)

MikeyMug.jpg

Attires:

'God' Early ECW shirt. (might re-do his back designs)

Mikey-God-body.jpg

'Dragon' T Shirt

Mikey-Dragon-body.jpg

Unholy Alliance Red

Mikey-UnholyRed-body.jpg

Unholy Alliance Green

Mikey-UnholyGreen-body.jpg

Paint tools :

DSC_1251.jpg

DSC_1252.jpg

DSC_1254.jpg

Mikey in action with Deathbyego's awesome Shane Douglas:

DSC_1180.jpg

Rate. Hate. :)

UPLOADED:

Search: Oliber. , Whipwreck, ECW

I'd say you have me beaten on the paint tool front. I tried Mikey last year and it was not good at all.

I was pondering about putting an ECW faction together, will have to nab this.

thinking of replacing the first attire, any suggestions?

Well, if you're looking to change it, try his skeleton shirt...(cant be arsed to find a ref, I'm on my HTC...too much faff)

Best mikey whipwreck I think I've ever seen ...any other e c dubb guys u got planned? Both these look real good man, nice pt work too, love the dragon shirt for mikey!...hope u do decide to upload him...

Any chance you'll do Tajiri maybe? To complete the team...nice work

^ Thanks. I'll upload him once there's enough response and I decided If I will replace his God T Shirt with another design or I'll remake the shirt.

I'm thinking on Tajiri, I downloaded one last month and tweaked it heavily to my liking, with painttools but since I DL'ed it, I can't upload it. I'm waiting for Dre41's Tajiri. :)

Nice! I've been waiting for someone to make Mikey. I'm horrible at making caws sometimes. I don't know how a lot of you guys can really get such detail and make them almost look identicle to what they are suppose to look like. Older games I didn't have a problem but theres just so much detail to put into CAWs that I either don't have the patience or if I do start working on one it takes me so long I barely play the game.

I'll be looking forward to your Mikey caw. I downloaded one yesterday but it was pretty bad.

Archived