Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

made movesets for audrey and paige already :P can't wait for the caws. :)

Any chance you could PM them to me? Sofia too if you have one for her? Thanks

i just used his formula from last year to make audrey, i'm just waiting on the Paige & Summer Rae..i got attires and movesets already just wanna get the faces spot on

i just used his formula from last year to make audrey, i'm just waiting on the Paige & Summer Rae..i got attires and movesets already just wanna get the faces spot on

Is his formula on caws.ws? If it is where becauzse I can't find it

Audrey Marie and Paige are now available on the main site

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

I swear they were not there 30 minutes ago.

Audrey is appearing at a perfect time to put her in a storyline that just started

I think I will turn Paige back to Brittani Knight and use Britney as her audio name.

Is his formula on caws.ws? If it is where becauzse I can't find it

Nah i just had Audrey from last year so i just copied down the formula and redid it

Thanks alot TCSinger, really appreciate you posting the formulas

Thank you so much for the formulas! I'll definitely be adding them to my game when I play it again. (:

I also managed to download some of your paint tools last night, so thanks for those too.

I was able to create thenm today thanks to your formulas. Audrey is going to be recruited to join with Kaitlyn and AJ. Not sure what I am going to do with Paige aka Brittany yet.

Audrey looks AMAZING! Adding her to the chickbusters

Paige will probs team with Sofia.

Loving this, can't wait to see more!

PS: If anybody has attire refs for sofia/paige/audrey that're easy please send :)! And moveset also.

great divas man cant wait 4 u 2 finish

Raquel Diaz

Summer Rae

Caylee Turner

so u could put their formulas up as well

Raquel Diaz and Summer Rae are done.....i think lol. I know Raquel is not sure about Summer

Raquel Diaz and Summer Rae are done.....i think lol. I know Raquel is not sure about Summer

well w/e you can post their formulas too that'd be awesome

Last 2 FCW attires (Business suit w/ skirt & dress shirt), Orange/black wrestling attire, & special ref attire from the other night

i think they came out pretty decent and i didn't use any paint tools either..i'm not real good with it so i just do the best i can with stuff in the game unless i d/l logos, plus idk how to get rid of the chest blur