• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the Sofia formula. Can't wait to add her to my roster.

I say keep the topics seperate. It makes it easier to find what you are looking for.

Thanks again. can't wait for more.

Your VERY welcome...I think you're the first person to thank me for a formula this year I really appreciate it :)

Thanks for the Sofia formula. Can't wait to add her to my roster.

I say keep the topics seperate. It makes it easier to find what you are looking for.

Thanks again. can't wait for more.

Your VERY welcome...I think you're the first person to thank me for a formula this year I really appreciate it :)

No problem. I suck at making CAWS and have great admiration for anyone that can make good ones. I really appreciate the posting of formulas because I know it can be time consuming. Can't find many Diva formulas.Thanks again. Sofia will make waiting for Audrey and the rest a bit more bearable

thanks a lot for Sofia's formula!!! being a xbox user it is greatly appreciated!!

Hope you'll give Paige's formula soon .. your stuff is amazing!

Your welcome...and thank you very much I really appreciate hearing things like that :) as for Paige she is done I do have her formula written out but I wanted to get Audrey Marie's formula out first.

thanks a lot for Sofia's formula!!! being a xbox user it is greatly appreciated!!

Hope you'll give Paige's formula soon .. your stuff is amazing!

Your welcome...and thank you very much I really appreciate hearing things like that :) as for Paige she is done I do have her formula written out but I wanted to get Audrey Marie's formula out first.

This is a :thumbsup:I tried to make one and it sucks

Archived