• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job. Really want Sofia and Audrey's formulas so I can add them to my Universe. I have plans for them.

Ty I am pretty sure Sofia is done hut I'm still messing around with Audrey's face

*I know they are time consuming but any ideas when you will post the formulas? And hopefully you will post them here. :Hint Hint ;)

I was planning on typing out formulas.For me it's just a matter of who everyone wants first...So if you and other ppl could tell me who you want formulas for that would help me tons.

P.S. Please dont say ALL even if you do want all of them,I would like specific caws so i can write them down then post then move onto the next one :)

I was planning on typing out formulas.For me it's just a matter of who everyone wants first...So if you and other ppl could tell me who you want formulas for that would help me tons.

P.S. Please dont say ALL even if you do want all of them,I would like specific caws so i can write them down then post then move onto the next one :)

Sofia and Audrey are the two I want most

Your killing me here. I really like these Divas. I couldn't wait anymore and did a p*ss poor job of creating Sofia and Audrey and put them in my Universe as a holding place until you post your formulas. Mine are no way near as good as yours.

Okay back to waiting

Keep up the great work

updated Audrey's face a little and some got a new attire oops forgot revamped Caylee but not sure if I like the lighter or darker skin color

ADDED NEW attires for Raquel Diaz and Audrey Marie also UPDATED Audrey's face abit. I reworked Caylee with a new skin color still kinda iffy on it

Archived