CLOSE PLEASE :)

TCsinger09

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have been looking at these for ages and have got to say, I am once again impressed. Your Beth is stunningly accurate, plus the outfit is great. I would just say though, Kaitlyn's face seems too thin, it might just be the hair covering it up, but she has got a massive jaw. Tamina could use a little aging/shine as her face seems too made-up if that makes sense. Maxine's eyes are pretty awesome, but the nose and lips are putting me off slightly. Plus, the expression lines on Rosa seem a little too noticeable, if there is a way to reduce that, I think it'll just make her face amazing. Other than those small things, like I said, impressive. :D

Have been looking at these for ages and have got to say, I am once again impressed. Your Beth is stunningly accurate, plus the outfit is great. I would just say though, Kaitlyn's face seems too thin, it might just be the hair covering it up, but she has got a massive jaw. Tamina could use a little aging/shine as her face seems too made-up if that makes sense. Maxine's eyes are pretty awesome, but the nose and lips are putting me off slightly. Plus, the expression lines on Rosa seem a little too noticeable, if there is a way to reduce that, I think it'll just make her face amazing. Other than those small things, like I said, impressive. :D

Thank you so much for the input I appreciate it

yeah put all ur caws in one topic.

since i cba to post in the other topics:

made madison, looks decent, but i'd prefer yours ;(

can i get your ODB formula next?

cant wait for you to upload something to cc if you want.. :(

btw tamina looks so babyface ish.

Babyface ish?

the formula for Madison that I gave out is the same exact one I use so not really understanding why your saying that??

Archived