Epico and Primo. Colons! -Uploaded.

Oliber.

SMALL RANT/NOTICE FOR RENDERS.

I got multiple messages on Live and CAWS.ws about the CAW. Apparently, they want to know how to do it. But I can't answer because I don't have much time. Some guys apparently reported me to THQ because my CAW and Petchy's Bret Hart messed the servers. Not that biggie, but I want to give advice to those who want to upload renders: It's up to you lol.

I'm not the one to believe, but they are making a big deal about this render stuff on CC, that guys believed we had disarranged the code input on CC servers (which is broken before render). Petchy's Hart is still there, but they told me that they would report it as well, not sure if Petchy knows about that. Better be safe than sorry, guys.

EDIT: LOLDISREGARDTHATISUCKROOSTERS. Will try to get Primo uploaded soon, not worried anymore hooray hooray!

hohohoo.jpg

Credit to Petchy for the Kane render. I love it

:)

EPICO: black tights, Light blue tights, Dark Blue, Street clothes.

Epicofinal.jpg

PRIMO: black tights, Light blue tights, Dark blue singles attire, Orange singles attire.

PrimoFinal.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both looking really good, especially compared to others I have seen. Anxious to see the PT work but my only comment is try a different skin for both as maybe it's just the photos, but they both look a little wizened where they both should look on the young side, especially Epico.

^ thanks, yeah I'm trying other skin tones but this is the closest one for Epico. Skin tone 1 is good too, but makes him looks so young even with aging and detailing. Might stick to this one with a few detailing to come if I can't decide on what skin to use.\

I agree with UltimateBroski to an extent. They look quite a bit alike in real life, so it's a non-issue. I don't think that's the right Texture for either of them, though. I used 10 for Epico, and 8 for Primo.

I think it's still a spoiler too bro. I'm not sure but I THINK it happened at Sunday's RAW. I wonder who will go against them seeing as Air Boom is basically done for.

On topic, these look good. I'll be more than happy to give these a download to beef up my tag roster. Any chances of Carlito? Ever since Epico and Primo started teaming on Smackdown or Superstars or whatever I've been just waiting for Carlito to come back and join them. If it isn't gonna happen on TV then I at least want it in my game. >_>

primo looks a bit too much like epico, try changing the skin and adding some size to the nose

epico is coming a long good though

Edit: make both of their noses wider, primos nose should have more angle than epico, change primos eyebrows, and place eyes on both guys a little closer to their eyebrows

Anything that happened at a house show does not count toward spoilers. HOWEVER...since it's the nice thing to do and they showed on Raw how they did, I changed the topic title.

Thanks Ernez, forgot about the spoiler rule.

And yes I'll work on the skin tones, thanks for the suggestions.

I agree with UltimateBroski to an extent. They look quite a bit alike in real life, so it's a non-issue. I don't think that's the right Texture for either of them, though. I used 10 for Epico, and 8 for Primo.

Thanks for the tip Pac., I'll try that textures I'm not sure with Epico's brows though.

Hey Man, I think these Attires would be perfect to make for E & P :

Epico :

1. Black/Darkblue Tag Team Attire

2. Darkblue/Gold Tag Team Attire

3. Black/Green Smackdown Debut Attire

4. FCW Masked Attire

Primo :

3. Black/Blue "Primo" Tights

4. Orange/White "Primo" Tights

And by the Way, are you also going to make Rosa Mendes ? :D

Hey Man, I think these Attires would be perfect to make for E & P :

Epico :

3. Black/Green Smackdown Debut Attire

4. FCW Masked Attire

Primo :

3. Black/Blue "Primo" Tights

4. Orange/White "Primo" Tights

And by the Way, are you also going to make Rosa Mendes ? :D

Thanks, but I already made some attires for them.

Epico: Light Blue, Black and Dark Blue, Dark Blue, and working on Masked attire.

Primo: Light Blue, Black and Dark Blue, Black Primo tights (need better refs) and pants? or might do that orange/white you requested if you have refs. :)

I worked on this an hour ago, sorry for the pics, I don't have a cap card.

Epico

Epico.jpg

Plans for attires are:

• Black - done
  • Blue with white boots- done
  • Blue with black boots
  • FCW masked

Primo

Primo.jpg

Plans for attires are:

• Black- done
  • Blue with white boots - done
  • The Colons pants
  • ????

Any suggestions or attires you want?

have you uploaded on CC yet? what is your xbox live anem to search them. Epico is awesomeeee i want him

• 2 weeks later...

Archived