Earthquake

Dynomyte

nice, whats going on with the chest hair though? looks a bit crazy.

Im guessing we wont be seeing a Shockmaster attire? You could use the clumsy preset entrance.

did you ever say about the side standing?

The Shockmaster was Typhoon/Tugboat.

Also his chest hair ... it was pretty gross.

http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pictures/earthquake.jpg

nice, whats going on with the chest hair though? looks a bit crazy.

Im guessing we wont be seeing a Shockmaster attire? You could use the clumsy preset entrance.

did you ever say about the side standing?

The Shockmaster was Typhoon/Tugboat.

Also his chest hair ... it was pretty gross.

http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pictures/earthquake.jpg

oops, well seeing that ref pic I gotta say you did a good job. Is the wolf logo in there?

As long as you make sure the body hair is the same for all attires as it is on attire 2, will be good :) The other two kinda' look like smiley faces to me! aha.

Aside from that, loving this. Good little classic collection you've got going this year.

Face is great. Wish you'd make less boring attires though :poke:

It's not he's made his most Classic and famous attire's and a bonus which attire from Attitude Era so you should be thankful for what he did already :rolleyes:

It was a joke. And anyway, nobody asked you so go and annoy somebody else... :argh:

Terrific job on Earthquake! Besides the finisher being added back in, I really wish they'd fix the fat guy body morph. It's just not the same if you can't give Bundy, Akeem, Earthquake, and Boss Man that really fat gut. Awesome job on the face and attires.

i thought it was better this year theres an awsome yokozuna body morph on cc, the fave is shocking but the body looks really good.

Archived