Dynamite Kid, with 4 attires and moveset

CDawgRI

This is uploaded to Live. Search tags are Dynamite, Bulldog, and CAWS.ws. Excuse the pics, as I don't have a capture card. My iPhone shots alter the color and shine.

I have him pairing up with IAMNODDER's Davey Boy Smith CAW, whom I tweaked to have short hair and the same tag team attires as my Dynamite.

dynamitekid.th.jpg

I think the face-morphing is closer to his real look than I've seen from most CAW-makers. I opted to try a different hair and go with the two-toned Jeff Hardy short hair, as opposed to the tightly cut, slicked back style commonly used by a lot of others who've made Dynamite. I'm open to further suggestions.

I'm really liking this, man. I've been becoming quite a big Dynamite Kid fan, so seeing a CAW like this makes me pretty happy. It's not bad, but I'm not really digging the hair. It looks too dark, but maybe that's just the pictures. This is one of the better Kid faces I've seen, though. Good job man, hope you keep working on this.

Oh! Total shot! Mine doesn't look like him I guess :(

No offense meant to you personally, bro. I'm referring back to most of the CAW's of Dynamite I've seen collectively since 2009. I'm a newbie when it comes to CAW making from scratch, but I'm just tooting my horn since this is the first I'm actually proud of!

Archived