The blood of Gangrel runs through your veins! Pic's now posted!!!

Shawn Stylz

Really looking forward to seeing this before I download. Gangrel never gets any justice.

Really?? might wanna go back to see what came out in SvR06 then..lol.

@Shawn...will check out soon bro. :cool:

Thanks wolfie I appreciate the support! ;-)

Hey dude,

Checked him out and he's pretty darn awesome! I do want to say that the face in your previous SvR version of him looks more like Gangrel than this release though.

I'm still enjoying this VERY much. Thanks again mate!

I agree, this was suppose to be a quick conversion and for some reason and I know for a fact I was using the right template it just wouldnt convert correctly and seeing as I got a lot on my plate I did the best I could with the time I had. If and when I update the face I'll be sure to post it here to let everyone know :-) but for now thank you for your support ;-)

I have done a face update. I will try and post pics this evening!

Really looking forward to seeing this before I download. Gangrel never gets any justice.

True... but that was about what, six or seven years ago. I was really talking about the X-Box 360 side of things. But I'm curious now, do you have a link to this?

True... but that was about what, six or seven years ago. I was really talking about the X-Box 360 side of things. But I'm curious now, do you have a link to this?

There was also a good one made for 2008 on the 360!

Archived