THQ Make Good is not JERICHO!!!!

Reckless Youth

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw this on the 360 earlier.Not on the PS3 version (I have both) I wonder what the deal is. It is prolly like Brodus and was put on too early?

http://fast1.onesite.com/wwe.thq.com/user/philelintl/e29d504b5408475a8a929c3957743ca9.jpg

Errrrrr.. I love how everyone has just overlooked this pic completely.

Pretty much kinda confirmed its Kane

Fan Axxess is premium content for the ultimate WWE fan. With its purchase you get the All Unlockables and WWE Superstar Attribute Customizer. Fan Axxess is also a discounted pre-payment for all future WWE'12 downloadable content. Please note: This purchase does not include Online Axxess, The Miz's Awesome Attires, or WWE Superstars The Rock and Kane. Visit wwe.thq.com for more details.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/WWE-12-Fan-Axxess/f43368b7-dc5b-4b54-9be2-42c5f0840aaf

Saw this on the 360 earlier.Not on the PS3 version (I have both) I wonder what the deal is. It is prolly like Brodus and was put on too early?

http://fast1.onesite.com/wwe.thq.com/user/philelintl/e29d504b5408475a8a929c3957743ca9.jpg

Errrrrr.. I love how everyone has just overlooked this pic completely.

Pretty much kinda confirmed its Kane

Fan Axxess is premium content for the ultimate WWE fan. With its purchase you get the All Unlockables and WWE Superstar Attribute Customizer. Fan Axxess is also a discounted pre-payment for all future WWE'12 downloadable content. Please note: This purchase does not include Online Axxess, The Miz's Awesome Attires, or WWE Superstars The Rock and Kane. Visit wwe.thq.com for more details.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/WWE-12-Fan-Axxess/f43368b7-dc5b-4b54-9be2-42c5f0840aaf

Guess what? Its been changed. Check the page now. Kane's name has been removed from that paragraph. No worries though, you can tell it was there before. The page now says, "WWE Superstars The Rock". Silly Microsoft/THQ. :lol:

This is all that is on the xbox site

Fan Axxess is premium content for the ultimate WWE fan. With its purchase you get the All Unlockables and WWE Superstar Attribute Customizer. Fan Axxess is also a discounted pre-payment for all future WWE'12 downloadable content. Please note: This purchase does not include Online Axxess, The Miz's Awesome Attires, or WWE Superstars The Rock. Visit wwe.thq.com for more details.

Fan Axxess is premium content for the ultimate WWE fan. With its purchase you get the All Unlockables and WWE Superstar Attribute Customizer. Fan Axxess is also a discounted pre-payment for all future WWE'12 downloadable content. Please note: This purchase does not include Online Axxess, The Miz's Awesome Attires, or WWE Superstars The Rock. Visit wwe.thq.com for more details.

It did say Kane. They removed it which is why it says WWE Superstars The Rock.

It did say Kane. They removed it which is why it says WWE Superstars The Rock.

This, just as I said. How did he miss the post right above his?

It said kane on it earlier. They edited it for a reason

Wait, wait, how do we know Marcus is not trying to trick us like Jericho did? Remember, he posted tons of times on twitter that he wasn't coming back to the WWE and the Itbegins promos weren't his, remember? :XD: It would be kinda funny if THQ did the same with making Jericho and putting him in WWE 12 as a surprise make good for 2012! :lol:

Wait, wait, how do we know Marcus is not trying to trick us like Jericho did? Remember, he posted tons of times on twitter that he wasn't coming back to the WWE and the Itbegins promos weren't his, remember? :XD: It would be kinda funny if THQ did the same with making Jericho and putting him in WWE 12 as a surprise make good for 2012! :lol:

this

Archived