THQ Make Good is not JERICHO!!!!

Reckless Youth

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since they are inducting The 4 Horseman, I would love 2 see Tully Blanchard, or Windham. And ofcourse Flair, but I def doubt him.. lol

im sure thq had no idea they were getting inducted now would thq have the time to create them since their done creating characters for wwe 12.

Is it a decent Booker T? :shift:

I wouldn't be surprised if they just made Ricardo Rodriguez playable, or gave us Khali or something...

If its a new character, I have no clue who it could be. I'd expect it to be someone they already have the base model created for, so it could be anyone from Primo or JTG to Bret Hart to Lex Luger.

regarding new masked kane Marcus said this on monday:

Marcus Stephenson @stephensonmc 28s

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

It sucks that we can't get this Kane in this year, but that's how it is for us. #workinabox

probably meant current look. 2011's kane is a simple transfer

Actually it isn't. I cannot go too far into it, but I will say that the way WWE12 models have been made are different than SVR11's models in means of structure. They would have to actually go through the process of making it playable in WWE12.

stop posting in other people's topics to lure people to your topic. If people wanna answer your topic they will

especially when its a question that has been answered a million time son here already

Isn't it brodus clay or however you spell his name??

he is free when dlc 3 comes out. he was already announced, but the make good dlc is an unannounced character

Archived