Final Caw  

47 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE

• Brock Lesnar (current)
    • Ryback (current)
    • Abyss with Joseph parker added
    • Undertaker (current)
    • Bully Ray (current)

Ok i wont be doing tazz or mick foley anymore due to i really don't like the servers and i cant be bothered creating caws anymore but i will make 1 last caw and put full effort in to it, and u will all see me back in wwe 13 i hope use enjoyed the caws i did put up and im sorry i couldn't finish most of them :(

now his mankind with 4 attires :cool:

leave some last suggestions if u want before i upload it ;)

CREDITS TO

Nexus619 for ref pics

for the mankind mask tried searching for the person online but his creation has disapeared

so credit to him for the mask

wwf attitude era champion

244.jpg

90s mankind

245.jpg

246.jpg

Smoking skulls champion

247.jpg

Unmasked Mankind

248-1.jpg

Foley already looks good but I would add a little width on the cheeks, maybe change the eyebrows and angle them down a bit.

Mankind Mask looks really cool but imho it could be a bit bigger (it doesn't cover his goate atm) If you use a 3d-beard I would delete it on Mankind.

Here's a pic.

9fvo-6q-0116.jpg

Maybe try to cover his upper lip with a dark brown design if you got layers left.

Foley already looks good but I would add a little width on the cheeks, maybe change the eyebrows and angle them down a bit.

Mankind Mask looks really cool but imho it could be a bit bigger (it doesn't cover his goate atm) If you use a 3d-beard I would delete it on Mankind.

Here's a pic.

9fvo-6q-0116.jpg

Maybe try to cover his upper lip with a dark brown design if you got layers left.

Thanks for that Tom, yeah i have 1 layer left. its a shame we didn't get more layers for the ps3 i could do alot to the face, yeah sweet ill add some width to the cheeks,

any suggestions on what eyebrows to use?

ok ill see what i can do for mankind..

Are there plans of making a Dude Love with Mick Foley,and great work on Tazz so far.I'm happy someone is doing a wwf project

don't think so man im not that good with pt so most likely no unless theres some logo's online :fedup:

One of the best Tazz I've seen.

Thanks, man :)

Hey man, So lookin at your Tazz CAW got me thinkin'....Wanna do the FTW singlet for one of Tazz's attires? Ill look for a pic....then I can do a PT for Sabu too with the FTW on the arm tape, both are from a match in ECW when they fought for the FTW belt...Does anyone got a good ref of the Dude Love Shirt? I may just have to break out the 64 and WWF No Mercy if not...

Hey man, So lookin at your Tazz CAW got me thinkin'....Wanna do the FTW singlet for one of Tazz's attires? Ill look for a pic....then I can do a PT for Sabu too with the FTW on the arm tape, both are from a match in ECW when they fought for the FTW belt...Does anyone got a good ref of the Dude Love Shirt? I may just have to break out the 64 and WWF No Mercy if not...

sounds like a awsome idea man we can definitely do that it would go great with the sabu for sure :) that's if you dont mind doin the pt. thanks for all this doomslayer without you i couldn't get threw with this, much appreciated

heres a ref for dude love.

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=dude+love&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&fhp=1&biw=1138&bih=535&tbm=isch&tbnid=NGQYA7-SwopQfM:&imgrefurl=http://planetwwe.gamespy.com/pagetools/pagetools.php%3Fact%3Dprintnews%26id%3D153372&docid=UHChfviPVeRdZM&imgurl=http://pnmedia.gamespy.com/screenshots/pwwe/47530497.gif&w=285&h=336&ei=cnoUT6b_KcGziQeGwuVD&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=584&vpy=135&dur=3812&hovh=244&hovw=207&tx=114&ty=136&sig=102870290656347983371&page=1&tbnh=159&tbnw=137&start=0&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0

• 3 months later...

Archived