Mick Foley - Slot 1 UPLOADED TO XBL

The D

mickfoleyw.jpg

Texture is a little blotchy in places which is annoying, but it looks good ingame so I'd rather not wait for someone to fix my PT file just to have it make little to no difference anyway. Suggestions are welcome as always.

This will be 4 slots, so I can properly assign his taunts, moves and entrances etc.

Slot 1: Mick Foley

Slot 2: Cactus Jack (WWF attire, WCW, ECW (hopefully white attire) and another TBC)

Slot 3: Mankind (Debut, Shirt and tie with boots, shirt and tie with trainers and shirt and tie without the mask)

Slot 4: Dude Love (probably one attire unless someone can provide textures or PT files for his variation with the light blue tights

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Foley caw I've liked since '08. The hair works imo and the texture doesn't look bad at all. You could do two ECW attires for the Cactus slot I'm sure?

Oh, and what's happening with RVD? You forgot to mention him?

Yeah, I imagine I would seeing as WCW and ECW cross over anyway.

For RVD, I'm finalising the face.. Which will never be final.. But when I do 'finalise' it, I'll send it to Petchy who's going to do the attires etc.

Awww you stole my Idea! I put out a Foley earlier planning to do a project - http://caws.ws/forum/topic/423375-mick-foley-early-work/ & Spinebuster I'm offended >=( :lol:

I reused my own idea from SvR 2006 in which I made 16 different Mick Foley's for a save I made. However, I like your Foley, so I'd like to see you continue with it. :)

Btw, which 'white' attire do you mean for the ECW attire? The one you made on 06, the Uncle Eric shirt or the Faces of Fear shirt?

Uh.. The one where Cactus is by the cactus. I need a texture for it, or a decent ref' in which to draw the logo.

This one - http://www.wrestlingphotos.net/ECW/cactus1cr.JPG

love that 3rd attire, one of my favourite tna ones. any chance the last attire of that slot will be tna aswell?

I'm tempted to do his attire vs Abyss, with the blue flannel I think? I might turn the first attire into his Lockdown attire actually since the Cactus slot will have that same attire.

Awww you stole my Idea! I put out a Foley earlier planning to do a project - http://caws.ws/forum/topic/423375-mick-foley-early-work/ & Spinebuster I'm offended >=( :lol:

I reused my own idea from SvR 2006 in which I made 16 different Mick Foley's for a save I made. However, I like your Foley, so I'd like to see you continue with it. :)

Wow thank you very much =D & as if you already didn't know I like your Foley too =)

Wow! Excellent job! All these killer caws and only 50 slots. Looks like I have to once again play the who don't I use much game so I can make room for this one :) maybe thq will give us Jericho or masked Kane so it will be easy choosing who to delete.

I'm tempted to do his attire vs Abyss, with the blue flannel I think? I might turn the first attire into his Lockdown attire actually since the Cactus slot will have that same attire.

i'd say turning it into a lockdown attire would be good man, maybe add the bandage to the face texture if u can aswell.

can i recommend his hard justice attire? basically the last attire, but with this t-shirt:

bruiserbrody.jpg

mickp.jpg

Archived