NWA 1987

Kell67

I remember that arena. The show was called World Wide Wrestling. The Horsemen and Dusty Rhodes were the main attraction back then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLor9QPo62s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hey I couldnt find the pics. Watch that video, hope it helps you. Anyways, there are quite few topics on WWF 90's arena in this forum but they are for the 360. You can see those topics and can make it easily. Thanks, you are PS3's only hope for such awesome arenas. Thanks!

I've had a look at the video & can I say damn that red logo on the aisle side. I have 2 options:

1 - low res logos, job done but close up it wouldn't look so good.

2 - I think I can do it in high res logos by hiding designs behind a single hi res logo, but with only 15 designs able to be used I might not have enough (& the buckles would be impossible so I'd have to use the default one)

Suggestions? 1 or 2?

I've had a look at the video & can I say damn that red logo on the aisle side. I have 2 options:

1 - low res logos, job done but close up it wouldn't look so good.

2 - I think I can do it in high res logos by hiding designs behind a single hi res logo, but with only 15 designs able to be used I might not have enough (& the buckles would be impossible so I'd have to use the default one)

Suggestions? 1 or 2?

Use the default logos on the buckles.

Create a topic and post both versions, host a poll. :)

Archived