Project Robert Roode

The Baroness returns

Feb 7 2012

Preview Caw uploaded- Tags: Baron,Roode

Based on feedback I will tweak and re-upload completely finished with moves and entrance

Didn't stop Buff Bagwell just giving Bobby Roode the respect of a champion with his topic. Been tweaking,tugging,detailing and this is where he is at for now. Got really good shots of his new tights logos so going to do that tonite

13z1oph.jpg

219oq4o.jpg

1ivbs.jpg

jja5io.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought he meant attires... yes I have been putting pieces of faces together and creating new looks. Roode is bergs browline with angles cheeks and hbk nose. Then some designs on top to blend together. Oh and rick rude eye brows ;)

Buff attires will be the brick,the red with spray paint,the black red and white nwo attire and yellow tights and for sure one of his cutscene attires or entrance gear will be his Buff gear overalls

Roode- no idea but I like his Genesis tights from last night and definitely his beer money attire

tomorrow after work Im going to pt their respective logos. probably put up a pic or two.

Buff attires will be the brick,the red with spray paint,the black red and white nwo attire and yellow tights and for sure one of his cutscene attires or entrance gear will be his Buff gear overalls

Roode- no idea but I like his Genesis tights from last night and definitely his beer money attire

tomorrow after work Im going to pt their respective logos. probably put up a pic or two.

cant wait 4 that ive been tryin 2 create buff for awhile now but im no good with paint tools

Archived