SaKu's Showcase

SaKu

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if you have these guys uploaded on CC yet? I am moving my one profile to an all CAW Universe and there are a couple I would love to have.

If so, what are they under?

Sorry, I didn't play the game for a while now, but I think there might be some of them uploaded

My PSN ID is YuuZero - you should find them there

Glad you bumped this, or else I probably never would have seen it. True indeed the whole server/glitch/everything else debacle has sucked the life out of CAW making this year, but it's nice to see what you managed to pull off before then. Very good stuff.

Glad you bumped this, or else I probably never would have seen it. True indeed the whole server/glitch/everything else debacle has sucked the life out of CAW making this year, but it's nice to see what you managed to pull off before then. Very good stuff.

Thank you - Yeah the servers are killing like everything ... waiting 2 hours for just doing one match is too much ... same goes for endless tries to upload sth :\

I honestly hope that in '13 the servers will be better - I'll redo ONI for it btw - with the same PT again - maybe a few tweaks here and there ... if PT is still in =P

Delacroix and Gin are your best, IMO. Overall all of them are creative, but those two are the ones that stood out more. Their body language tells a story. Impressive Paint Tool work, specially on Shouji.

Archived