SaKu's Showcase

SaKu

So as my XBOX360 got its 2nd RROD I bought a PS3.

Showing off my 1st CAW with a non-abstract PT.

Here is "Oni" Tsuyoshi Shouji:

IMAG0543.jpg

IMAG0544.jpg

IMAG0545.jpgIMAG0547.jpgIMAG0546.jpg

E: Decided to take an extra photo of the PT as you can't see the shadowing and stuff like that on the other pics (there are also some pixels off atm - tried sth)

IMAG0548.jpg

For all of our 360 users out there, can you say HACK FREE LOGO AWESOMENESS? lolol

Console wars aside...if this is your first, I can't wait to see your next.

Thank you! Actually it isn't the first PT ever, it's just the first one which is actually picturing something with more then 3 colors and being more complex as a cross of something like that :D

Creating it was more fun than I expected so I might do another one soon (when getting an idea)

I get a hardcore Kaz Hayashi vibe from him, which is a good thing because he's one of my all time fave Puro wrestlers. Very well done, excellent PT work, and genius concept in the attire execution. Can't make an original any better then this. And following suit of my brother's comment, there IS something more satisfying about creating a wicked PT graphic from scratch rather then hacking it, but that's just my own opinion.

I get a hardcore Kaz Hayashi vibe from him, which is a good thing because he's one of my all time fave Puro wrestlers. Very well done, excellent PT work, and genius concept in the attire execution. Can't make an original any better then this. And following suit of my brother's comment, there IS something more satisfying about creating a wicked PT graphic from scratch rather then hacking it, but that's just my own opinion.

Thank you for the comment! =)

I'm glad people like it.

... while reading I realized that I didn't watch enough Puro stuff :D Might fill that space later today.

I also have to agree with non-hacked PT data. Back on the 360 I've had many guys with hacked in PT data, but after you've pt much work into it and you look at the outcome it's really something else.

That PT is sick. What is this dude’s moveset or back story?

tbh I didn't think of a back story, might do it as soon as I'm 100% aware of his gimmick ... just tried something with a hat with horns for the entrance which looks kind of weird but fits that Oni stuff.

His moveset mostly consists of brawler-ish moves mixed with some not-so-special high flyer moves with one or two exceptions for surprise moments as he normally is kind of slow paced, but from time to time he kind of gets enraged, which leads to some moves you wouldn't expect of him.

Sigs: Northern Lights Bomb 2, Osaka Street Cutter

Finishers: That DLC Scissors Kick (not sure but Alicia Fox's?) and Demon Horns* (Some pointing-taunt into Benoit Diving Headbutt-like Jump into Over Castle pin)

*normally I don't like using those generic names for created finishers, but in this case it's just matching too well

excellent. nice face morphing as well man. nice to see you didnt drop off the face of the earth. lol even if you did drop to the ps3 lol j/k

thank you^^ I'd rather have te game for 360 again - already pissed cuz of the layer restriction - even with PT work I'm having big problems with some of the guys ...

- btw I should update this someday in near future, shouldn't I? xD

If I may give a little insight on moveset (this is something I'm really good at), he looks like a light heavyweight...200-220 lbs perhaps? So given that he's Japanese, he should obviously have a "strong" style, and given that he's lighter you can probably give him a little bit of athleticism as well (high flying moves). Martial arts are a must of course, but he's got to be technically sound as well. I'd say start with Daniel Bryan's moveset and tweak it some. Less submissions in place of more strikes and tech moves likes suplexes and such, maybe some lucha style moves here and there.

If I may give a little insight on moveset (this is something I'm really good at), he looks like a light heavyweight...200-220 lbs perhaps? So given that he's Japanese, he should obviously have a "strong" style, and given that he's lighter you can probably give him a little bit of athleticism as well (high flying moves). Martial arts are a must of course, but he's got to be technically sound as well. I'd say start with Daniel Bryan's moveset and tweak it some. Less submissions in place of more strikes and tech moves likes suplexes and such, maybe some lucha style moves here and there.

It's going in kind of that direction^^ Nearly done with it - May be uploading him in an hour or 2 - depends on when I'll get back on my ps3

Okay didn't upload him yet due to forgetting it/the game crashing 87463804 times.

Instead of that I've got some previews of other caws:

Delacroix, Ukkonen and Tsuyoshi Shouji in his "don't-know-if-it-will-be-his" -attire

IMAG0581.jpg

Gin (already on cc, but with unfinished entrance attire on his black attire), Bryan Storm and Zeta

IMAG0579.jpg

some random pics:

IMAG0582.jpg

IMAG0568.jpg

IMAG0567.jpg

IMAG0584.jpg

IMAG0594.jpg

IMAG0592.jpg

Those tights on the guy with all the earrings are fantastic.

thank you! I'm glad you like them! I'll redo them though as I didn't have enough ideas for the designs on it so I've just used that mirroring option in every direction^^

• 4 weeks later...

I'm back with a big update on my CAWs:

Update on Alan Mason: New tattoo + attire

IMAG0674.jpg

pics of the new attire:

IMAG0676.jpg

IMAG0675.jpg

New CAWS:

Kazuki Ueda

IMAG0677.jpg

Attire:

IMAG0696.jpg