The Official Against All Odds PPV Discussion Thread

Misatouki

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys know I love stats. If Bobby Roode wins tonight he will likely have held the title for the 5th longest in TNA World Title History. He'll also have held the belt for the 4th longest in the a single reign. (Stats not included when TNA used the NWA World Title)

That's shit considering he's only had the belt since November. Just shows they throw around the belt too much.

Way too overbooked but the right person one.

I thought it was a good way for the match to end. Party because I was half-expecting a swerve by Sting hitting Hardy with the belt straight up.

I't wouldn't of been as bad if you had either Sting hit Hardy or the double ref bump. I thought doing both in one match was a little too much. Plus I thought this would be the night that Roode won cleanly.

Overall a pretty good PPV in my opinion.

I'll have to check this out on Wednesday to form my own opinion of it, but from what I read the first 3 or 4 matches were good and Garret vs Gunner ruined it a bit.

It was no doubt the worst match on the card, but that isn't saying much when the card was pretty great to begin with. It was a decent match, but it didn't deserve to be placed so high up on the card.

I'll have to check this out on Wednesday to form my own opinion of it, but from what I read the first 3 or 4 matches were good and Garret vs Gunner ruined it a bit.

It was no doubt the worst match on the card, but that isn't saying much when the card was pretty great to begin with. It was a decent match, but it didn't deserve to be placed so high up on the card.

Should of been the opener by the sounds of things then. How was the main event as some people complained about the continuity of the ending with Sting counting for Roode but not for Ray or Hardy, any way I'm looking forward to seeing Aries-Shelley the most they always seem to put on a good match.

Openers are matches that are meant to get the crowd up on their feet and ready for more. Why is it that everybody says the opener should be the worst match on the card?

The World Title match ending was "meh". They did a bit of an overkill on booking the end of it, but had it been a little more planned out, it would have been a great ending.

Openers are matches that are meant to get the crowd up on their feet and ready for more. Why is it that everybody says the opener should be the worst match on the card?

Yeah I agree and we had this conversation last night. People think that Garrett being the match before the main event is disrespectful. His match was used as a Divas Match. In other words his match was used to calm the crowd down after 2 very good X-Division matches. Garrett calmed the crowd so that the fans would be excited again when they started seeing the Main Event.

Archived