CarterIntense

Sorry the pictures are a bit bad. I took the photos with my iPhone instead of my capture card.

On PSN now. Message me if you want his actual theme. I'll E-Mail it to you.

Tags: Carter_Intense, caws.ws, Eric Lee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvyhMdjDqb0&feature=colike

"I am.. the baddest dude on the planet. The only one strong enough to carry the 'Dub-You Dub-You E' to the top of the mountain." - Eric Lee

ELee5.jpg

ELee4.jpg

ELee3.jpg

ELee2.jpg

ELee1.jpg

ELee6.jpg

Created by - Carter_Intense

Part of the NXT/Nexus [Working Title] Storyline to come.

Ya know what? The quote alone just made this CAW a bad ass muthaf**ka. He looks like he'd be an NXT rook...but more like a Brodus Clay and less like a Johnny Curtis, as in he'll beat anyone's ass because he can.

Thank you for commenting on him! He's online if you want to take a look at him. Although I will be updating attires.

I will send anyone his entrance theme through E-Mail, just because it's a very detailed edit.

I gotta say though, I have a thing for this whole creating Original Caws thing. I am getting a capture card this Friday (Ordering one online Friday) and I'm actually going to start making shows every week.

Don't burn yourself out with that though. I too will be starting a show once I make all my CAWS, but once a week is a little time consuming and tedious. Maybe bi-weekly to give yourself some breathing room I'd suggest?

As for the CAW, the only point I see that would need building on would be more attires, but you said you're working on that, so it's all good. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Don't burn yourself out with that though. I too will be starting a show once I make all my CAWS, but once a week is a little time consuming and tedious. Maybe bi-weekly to give yourself some breathing room I'd suggest?

As for the CAW, the only point I see that would need building on would be more attires, but you said you're working on that, so it's all good. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Me and my brother have been around these parts for a long, LONG time. (Hell, I'm member number 69...so I've literally been here from the beginning). As he said above, pace yourself on your releases. It's better to release your work at a gradual pace then in rapid succession. Give yourself time to let your ideas ferment so that your CAWs are top quality, and you don't end up having to go back and fix anything.

As far as Mr. Lee goes, I'm diggin' him. My only gripe is a minor one, that being the use of default designs on the attire rather then PT, but not everyone can use PT effectively, so it's not that big of a deal. Keep up the good work, you can only get better.

I am a great graphic designer, I can use Illustrator and Microsoft Paint very well. The problem is, I create these designs I want in Illustrator. And when it goes to converting them to paint tool, I just don't have the time for the whole "pixel by pixel" method. I use basic designs because I don't have the time. Well I didn't at least. I will be doing some designs this week though.

As far as the whole "don't burn yourself". I get what you guys are saying. I just have had a lot of ideas for all of this storyline to come and I got really excited when I bought my first capture card, now that it sucks and I have to buy a new one, I'm just like "alright, lets do something fun with this". I go to college, I have a job. So I guarantee I wouldn't have been able to do it every week. But I'm gonna try.

If you make stuff in illustrator, simplify them when you PT, if it doesn't look right, just add the details you want. I've only just started messing with PT and I am starting to see how it all pulls together thanks to CAW University!

The design on the trunks would look pretty cool with a PT even if it is just a simple one :))

For the 3rd and final time, I have uploaded Eric Lee. So make sure you are downloading the right one (because I tried deleting the other two but for some reason it still shows them on there). All 4 Attires are updated. I will post all four later with my capture card. But the first attire is in the pictures above.

@TheManInBlack - It's uploaded onto Community Creations, just search Carter_Intense.

If you plan on using it, please give me credit if you post it/etc.

@Resident Cowboy - His theme is "White Trash Millionaire" by Black Stone Cherry, but I already gave it an arena effect and then I edited the song to where it starts off with the intro and then goes into the chorus. So if you want, I could e-mail the theme to you to make it easier.

@TheManInBlack - It's uploaded onto Community Creations, just search Carter_Intense.

If you plan on using it, please give me credit if you post it/etc.

@Resident Cowboy - His theme is "White Trash Millionaire" by Black Stone Cherry, but I already gave it an arena effect and then I edited the song to where it starts off with the intro and then goes into the chorus. So if you want, I could e-mail the theme to you to make it easier.

That would be great! My email is guyinthewheelchair@hotmail.com, also what theme did you use for his video?

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile, been kind of busy. But to answer your question, I really just through together a custom made Highlight Reel. I didn't make one through the preset entrances. I'll be posting the highlight reel as well to be used as an Entrance Video.

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile, been kind of busy. But to answer your question, I really just through together a custom made Highlight Reel. I didn't make one through the preset entrances. I'll be posting the highlight reel as well to be used as an Entrance Video.

Cool looking forward to it

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I will be. I have a few more caws on my PS3, just not finalized like this one. My prize and joy, Jeremy Williams is the hardest caw I have ever worked on because I can never find that "look" that suits him. Trying to go for that Screamo/Hardcore Punk look. Like he'd work for Hot Topic or something, not that I care for that store.

Archived