Native American TATANKA by KREATIV

KREATIV

Great attire work, was going to make one my self, but perhaps now I dont have to. Are you going to make his earlier attires too? Like his deput attire with white pants?

And are you making a moveset for him too?

I can see its Tatanka but the trunks isnt really screaming tatanka. Im pretty sure you did tatanka last year which had a more realistic attire. You could always do his first wrestmania attire when he faced the Model but the trunks seem too dark and I dont recall that black line on him.

I can see its Tatanka but the trunks isnt really screaming tatanka. Im pretty sure you did tatanka last year which had a more realistic attire. You could always do his first wrestmania attire when he faced the Model but the trunks seem too dark and I dont recall that black line on him.

I didnt make Tatanka last year, any ideas for trunks.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone last year made a really good 1993 tatanka alough that they did was took kamalas shirt and paint tooled it to make it look like it was flowing when really they painted on the side trunks and skin from the legs. Alough it was pretty impressive and looked good.

Someone last year made a really good 1993 tatanka alough that they did was took kamalas shirt and paint tooled it to make it look like it was flowing when really they painted on the side trunks and skin from the legs. Alough it was pretty impressive and looked good.

I wanted to use Kamalas or Pipers attire but its little bit too long, over the kneepads.

I desided to make one Attire with kamalas Trunks :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived