Classic WCW

Kell67

I tried something a little different this time. All my previous arenas have relied on good paint tool work to make them, so this time I used only default designs already in game to see what can be achieved (the World Championship Wresting lettering is a paint tool but made with in game font only). I hope you'll agree that great paint tool work is not required to make a good arena.

The CAA sub forum gets a lot of views but not so many posts and I'd like to think that people who haven't mastered paint tool yet will see this and think 'I could do that' (cause it wasn't difficult) and post some of their own work. All you have to do is think beyond 'arena logo, default size, middle of apron, done', and bear in mind that what you can't see is as important as what you can :)

neth94.jpg

35cit5k.jpg

qgadx.jpg

PSN tags: WCW, Kell67

I am so downloading this arena. You up for any request? XPW, MEXPW, OVW, PWG, Chikara, Arena Mexico(corona extra and comex logos) and the cool tna logo arena. I can post request if needed, just don't wanna hijack your thread.

Archived