Owen Hart by The Nomodder & Dr Vries - VIDEO FORMULA POSTED

The Nomodder

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:annoy: I will see what can be done!

They look stretched too much imo, especially heart parts.

I'm really sorry, but I cant repair that! I painttooled a new symbol for the boots, but when I try to apply it, It says that I used the maximum amount of PT slots. And most of the PTs I used for the different Owen attires are not longer on my HD. :(

PS: I've added an elbow pad on the danger attire!

:annoy: I will see what can be done!

They look stretched too much imo, especially heart parts.

I'm really sorry, but I cant repair that! I painttooled a new symbol for the boots, but when I try to apply it, It says that I used the maximum amount of PT slots. And most of the PTs I used for the different Owen attires are not longer on my HD. :(

PS: I've added an elbow pad on the danger attire!

I dont know why people are complaining about the heart on the boots. Its not stretched its perfectly fine. If they dont like it they could always delete the PT when they download it and make it themselves or just create it themselves.

Im happy with this. Cant wait to download it.

thank u for the danger attire it is great what 2 increadible caws makers who wrk together can do as always awsome job

3 actually. Knight is doing a moveset I think not sure how much hes done of it. I suppose Modder could always release it without a moveset and let people on CC just dl a owen moveset.

@ Dyno: Well, High Energy and Blue Rocket does have Jackets. KotR 94 or WM X he did not wear any. Neither did he on the King of Harts attire (against Bret inside the steel cage where this attire is taken from.) I could give him the leather jacket on the slammy award winner attire, although I watched several videos and he never wore one. I have to admit I do not know if he wore a jacket while being black heart.

And for the danger attire I've added an entrance shirt. :)

@ iamthedoctor: Even if I wanted, the server wouldn't let me atm. :(

Archived