Owen Hart by The Nomodder & Dr Vries - VIDEO FORMULA POSTED

The Nomodder

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think you should look into different eyebrows :fedup:

I dare to say that there isn't a better choice. I recolored them with the last update (unpreviewd yet) maybe that will be more to your liking.

Maybe you can suggest a pair of eyebrows that would suit him.

In all my years on this forum I've never, really NEVER seen a CAW of Owen Hart that was worth downloading or typing it up!

With the changes you made you guys created a perfect CAW of him! Cheers to that!

Plus I have followed this topic from the very beginning, pretty impressed how much difference that cheek shadow made! Much better now!!!

Hope this will be up soon!

Great 2nd attire by the way.

Wait til you see what he previewd to me a couple of minutes ago. :D

Holy shit! That looks amazing.

So Modder has outdone himself again and done 2 attires extra that 1 he mentioned. Very suprised.

Cant wait to get this one. Movesets never really take long to put together so hope to see this on live soon.

Whats next for MODDER?

I think I will finish my open topics first. I'm waiting for a few movesets atm. And I still have a few caws on my Hd that haven't seen the light of day yet. :)

Which ones do you need to finish? I know one was the 3 faces of Foleybut not seen any others.

Nope, that topic was by KREATIV! I have to wait for movesets for Dibiase, IRS, Neidhart and a few more. My Flair is still waiting for more attires, and I have one or two yet to present.

Perhaps a little update for the Danger attire later today or tomorrow afternoon. :)

Entrance shirt added!

Archived