Doink by The Nomodder - UPLOADED AND FORMULA IN FIRST POST 29/05/12

The Nomodder

Formula:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJiHn0WJZXw&feature=youtu.be

================================================================================

Doink is now done and uploaded. Thanks once again to The Knight for his outstanding work in the moveset department. :) I left it with one attire. I just wanted to get him up! :)

Search tags are: IAMNOMODDER / THE KNIGHT / CAWS.WS

Have fun!

======================================

I have tried to morph his face in the right way, without getting his face paint distorted too much. Body figs look good ingame, but perhaps there is still room for improvement if you have some suggestions!

=======================================================================================================

No seriously, I had to create him! :)

Ladies and Gentleman, Doink the Clown

Now, I dont want to be one of those guys who slaps facepaint on a template and says DOINK! I want the real Doink, Matt Bornes Doink! So if somebody out there could provide me with some good face refs for Matt Borne I would be a happy clown!

Final Pics:

prsentationdoinkhead.jpg

bodypresentationdoink.jpg

@ Dynomyte: I skipped through the body templates and stopped by a non ripped one! :) I will look into the body morphing when I have the face done!

@ American Dream: Thanks for the refs! They will definitely help!

For ideas for the remaining three attires, I would suggest...

ATTIRE 2: Green bodysuit

ATTIRE 3: Bourne Again (ECW)

ATTIRE 4: ReBourne Again (Indy, current)

In case you're aware of it or not, this is what the ReBourne Again gimmick is, based on the infamous "Wanna Work? Wanna Fight" shoot between him and Hacksaw Jim Duggan...

Just thought I would help. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived