Universe injuries **everything about Injuries**

J A Y

This topic is about Injuries in universe mode. If you have any ideas on how to injure a superstar or what can cause an injury, please feel free and share your experience.

for example, I am trying to injure kane so i can make him return using my Mask kane CAW. I tried a cage match, hell in a cell match, and extreme rules match using mark henry to injure him but yet it doesn't work.....any advice ?

This topic is about Injuries in universe mode. If you have any ideas on how to injure a superstar or what can cause an injury, please feel free and share your experience.

for example, I am trying to injure kane so i can make him return using my Mask kane CAW. I tried a cage match, hell in a cell match, and extreme rules match using mark henry to injure him but yet it doesn't work.....any advice ?

I target their limbs one by one untill there whole bodys red then i hit countless finishers even if you debut Masked Kane if injured the in game Kane will return

I target their limbs one by one untill there whole bodys red then i hit countless finishers even if you debut Masked Kane if injured the in game Kane will return

even if i put him on the free agent roster when he is injured ?

even if i put him on the free agent roster when he is injured ?

Santino returned from injury in universe for me when i had him free agented he was suprise opponent if that changes things & after he was stretchered out again :lol:

I'd say book him on every and have him lose. I think overbooking works becuz Kofi was my WHC & I didn't think Champs could get hurt so I booked him every Smackdown plus a PPV & after the 7th appearance in a row he got hurt. I was going into Elimination Chamber so I just made the #1 Contender Chamber a World Title Match.

Mine have usually been random, sometimes its with a lot of damage sometimes it isnt. Which i like. Returning from injuries though is another story. All of my injurie returns have been after main events of PPVs. Is that always going to be the case?

Mine have usually been random, sometimes its with a lot of damage sometimes it isnt. Which i like. Returning from injuries though is another story. All of my injurie returns have been after main events of PPVs. Is that always going to be the case?

Nah, I've had *censored*load of injuries. 3 years in and only 2 people have returned at the end of a PPV. Usually it's just random mystery opponents/tag partners, or sometimes completely unannounced.

I've tried injuring people and it never works when I try, I squashed Sin Cara as Vader in a HIAC, did my finisher a bunch of times and threw him off and through the cell, no injury, then I did Nash vs Zeke in an Extreme Rules match, 10 jackknifes later no injury.

Then Randy Orton gets injured after taking two Brogue Kicks in a CPU vs CPU match.

The "stretchered out" scene doesn't always mean said superstar gets injured. At least, it hasn't for me, because I had Kevin Nash get carried out on a stretcher after a match with Arn Anderson and Universe didn't put him on the injured list.

The only injury I've had was Heath Slater following a title match with the IC champ (a CAW) who had previously been part of a team with him until Slater betrayed him. It was actually quite a fitting turn of events. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

If I have plans for someone in my universe and the stretcher scene starts playing, I immediately turn the game off! Maybe a cheat but it's MY universe! For instance, I did that with Dolph when he got injured night after Royal Rumble, but I'm planning a big face turn at WM so didn't want to ruin it! On the flip side, I brought Rey back at the Rumble after his current real life injury, n he was injured within 2 weeks, so as I didn't have firm plans for him, I just let Universe play it out!

I think that it depends how much the person is being used and the attributes such as Resiliency. I used Sabu vs RVD, with RVD vs my tag champ Motor City Machine Guns, and he got injured after Jeff Hardy hit him with a Twist of Fate in a triple threat match.

I've never had these ridiculous injury numbers. The most I've had injured at the same time is 3 people, and that's currently. Chris Jericho, Zack Ryder, & Wade Barrett.

I actually like the injuries cause it gives me a chance to switch things around and make things fresh, Barrett was nearing a 12 month World Heavyweight Title reign, but got injured in a match, TLC comes around and he's booked in a match with Orton & The Undertaker, I had Orton win, Barrett is now out of action.

I tried for ages before I gave up playing for a month and again many times recently but no matter what I try, I can't unlock that stupid injury achievement.

I spent 45 minutes literally hitting the limb targeting chop block move against a CAW with no abilities and attributes as low as they can go but still nothing.

Archived